drug test

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Pretty much hr pulled me out and told me to pee in a cup than leave

Sent using BrownCafe App

Can't believe what all happened....The whole story was that someone said I looked under the influence and ups ended up taking me to a clinic off of the hub nearby...how long will one be on the non rehire list for?

Sent using BrownCafe App

If you're going make :censored2: up, you should keep notes or something. You're contradicting yourself now.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
First off this whole scenario cracks me up; You're in orientation and acting in such a way as to have a mgr request a drug test on which you admit to failing. Now you're asking if you should go to work Monday? You're pre-seniority and don't have the rights of the union on your side...Youre finished.

This story is total Bs. They don't put seasonal employees back again through orientation unless they are a helper.

mercury7

I was trying to post that the rehires on my shift, who were driver helpers are only getting one day of orientation in my facility. This is only enough time to get signatures on the compliance forms and watch a couple of compliance videos. No training packet or load methods. No time to go over the DOK. These are people that have never worked in the hub.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
This story is total Bs. They don't put seasonal employees back again through orientation unless they are a helper.
False. When I went to driving school there were 2 casuals in my class that had already been casuals previously.

Bleh. Just realized who I responded to... Hate how the ignore list doesn't work on the app.

Sent from Nexus 7 using BrownCafe mobile app

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
False. When I went to driving school there were 2 casuals in my class that had already been casuals previously.

Bleh. Just realized who I responded to... Hate how the ignore list doesn't work on the app.

Probably for drivers, but not for pt warehouse employees, I can tell you that.