drug testing policy

OPTION3

What if OP just has a sup who hates him and is abusing the policy to make OP jump through unnecessary hoops? In other words what if a sup is using a drug test as a form of harassment?

If that is the case it makes most of you come off as whiny self righteous dickheads.
That's why, in feeders(after every long vacation) when I get tested, I get a free 3 hrs of overtime....gotta wait to pee in the cup. Easiest money all day.....after the first time haven't been tested since

Dr.Brownz

It's too bad every building didn't have someone he could talk to. Like a steward! Hmmmmmmm

?
Well by that logic there is no reason for this website to exist; just talk to your co workers; maybe his steward has to much on his plate already or is a lazy :censored2:; I just dont see why its so hard to just tell him an answer instead of just acting like a bunch of self righteous :censored2:s

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Well by that logic there is no reason for this website to exist; just talk to your co workers; maybe his steward has to much on his plate already or is a lazy :censored2:; I just dont see why its so hard to just tell him an answer instead of just acting like a bunch of self righteous :censored2:s
You said someone would want to know the contract. Who better to ask than a steward? If the steward has too much on his plate you go to the BA. I'm not being a self righteous dick, as you so eloquently put it. I just find it comical how much this seems to be a problem, when if you have nothing to hide, is really a simple thing to do.

They want to pay me to get drug tested? You bet lets go. I'll even do it twice so we can be extra sure.

Dr.Brownz

You said someone would want to know the contract. Who better to ask than a steward? If the steward has too much on his plate you go to the BA. I'm not being a self righteous dick, as you so eloquently put it. I just find it comical how much this seems to be a problem, when if you have nothing to hide, is really a simple thing to do.

They want to pay me to get drug tested? You bet lets go. I'll even do it twice so we can be extra sure.
Lol good for you give yourself a pat on the back superstar

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You all sound like squares
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1430959823.580242.jpg

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Hate to tell you boys....

But, a mangement person is dispensing the proper Union advice.

Is this what the site is becoming ? Holy crap. :biggrin:

-Bug-
I don't buy into the Us vs them mentality. I'm not here because moving boxes gets me going, and I highly doubt you are too. Why not help each other out and actually try to have a good day?

OPTION3

I don't buy into the Us vs them mentality. I'm not here because moving boxes gets me going, and I highly doubt you are too. Why not help each other out and actually try to have a good day?
What's considered "good"....just keep plugging away....you'll be gone soon enough,and replaced with a spiteful maroon....but hey, have a nice day!

F

FrigidAdCorrector

What's considered "good"....just keep plugging away....you'll be gone soon enough,and replaced with a spiteful maroon....but hey, have a nice day!
I thank God I don't have to go through life being as miserable as you.

T

Turdferguson

I have a feeling someone will be missing some volume. When I was a cop, DUI was automatic impoundment of vehicle. Boy that would suck if Kentucky does the same...not!
Most Knoxville stuff isn't just Kentucky, but for other hubs if I'm not mistaken