Drugs through UPS...

P

pickup

well my real name is actually Demetri which is the slang term for DMT. I've read a lot about the drug, but I haven't tried it. You're right that we all have it in our pineal gland in the brain. Which ironically is the most potent hallucinogen known to man. Scientists still don't know why we have it there either.

:confused2:

I didn't know that demetri was slang for dmt: learn something new everyday. I've read and heard a lot about the drug myself but never tried it also. I've heard about it when I heard an interview with the now deceased Terrence McKenna on a radio show. Some of his interviews can be heard on u-tube.

City Driver

well if u wanna send drugs by ups use our UPS freight service, u can ship by the pallet and it is cheaper to ship in bulk

matter of fact why dont u give me your shipment info right here and ill turn it into my supervisor on monday

you couldnt be any less obvious

Hawk780

No One in Particular
This reminds me of a joke Mitch Hedberg used to tell:

"I love my FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it!"

demetriddp

abomination of nature
This reminds me of a joke Mitch Hedberg used to tell:

"I love my FedEx driver because he's a drug dealer and he doesn't even know it!"

hahahaha yeah this thread made me think of that joke too. There's gotta be thousands of small quantities of drugs that go through UPS and FedEx everyday and they don't even know it.

I have performed your current request lol I sent about a pound of weed with UPS on Ground (3 Days) and it went most way across the country and made it to its destination. Trick?

I vacuum sealed it, and placed it in an airtight, light safe and placed that safe in a cardboard box. This then was sent for 80 bucks to my desired destination and was in pristine condition when it arrived. I then gave my contact the codes to open it. And everything was good.

Indecisi0n

I have performed your current request lol I sent about a pound of weed with UPS on Ground (3 Days) and it went most way across the country and made it to its destination. Trick?

I vacuum sealed it, and placed it in an airtight, light safe and placed that safe in a cardboard box. This then was sent for 80 bucks to my desired destination and was in pristine condition when it arrived. I then gave my contact the codes to open it. And everything was good.

How much did you pay for the safe?

moreluck

golden ticket member

You could save the shipping and head on down to my local pier......just pull it out of the water.
Bales of Pot: Bales of Marijuana Found Floating Off Dana Point - ktla.com

rocket man

I've been wondering if someone hypethetically sent drugs through UPS, what kind of risk is there to it being found?

Do any law enforcement agencies do routine checks with drug sniffing dogs to scan the packages?
you ship it like you would on a plane drugs in package do not open fragile

Returntosender

If you see LP often. Then and LP goes into trailer and retrive packages as soon as the trailer is parked frequently. It's either drug packages or a high value packages?

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
Its been over two years since the last State Police visit to my center. The last time the State police where at my center the dogs found weed in three of the preloader’s cars, even though they where there to check the pkgs. The center was short staff for about a month, I don't think management wants them back after last time, they might lose even more people.:happy2:

DS

Fenderbender

Your IP has been submitted to the FBI
just kidding

brownrod

I've been wondering if someone hypethetically sent drugs through UPS, what kind of risk is there to it being found?

Do any law enforcement agencies do routine checks with drug sniffing dogs to scan the packages?

I was part time clerk and found what I thought was drugs. center manager didn't want to have anything to do with it. tape it up and send it on its way.

One of my helpers told me that her dad used to use UPS to ship his weed back in the day.