Drunk people

Cementups

Box Monkey
I had 4 drinks yesterday but certainly not enough to get drunk. But we did come up with something new.

Angry Orchard Floats. Just as simple as it sounds. Fill glass with some ice cream,pour in some Angry Orchard. Eat up. It is FANTASTIC!!!!

watdaflock?

Dam good beer! Picked up a case yesterday!
Great Lakes is really easy to find especially being in Ohio.
Picked up one of the sample 12 packs.

tasterspack.jpg

Fedex Guy

I rarely drink much anymore. I kinda wore it out. I get high. High on music that is. Wedding cookouts bar mitzvah and I will but I just went in another direction. I see nothing wrong with you or anyone doing it though. I also am for the legalization of marijuana.

Amen Bruh. I'm with you.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The install was $400. The screen was $50 and the rest was additional materials and tax.
Just put in double french doors myself, replacing a sliding glass that came with the house. It really isn't that hard to put them in, did it myself besides lifting the doors themselves to transport in my own truck and fit in the rough out.

Another good thing is you can get the 10% tax deductions on the tools you purchase for the install, bad part is I can't write off my labor, which took about 5 hours. I don't blame someone for paying for an install, but when the price of labor starts to equal the price of the upgrade, I become a lot more inclined to do it myself. Worst case I screw it up and waste time, best case I save 400 bucks minus any tools I bought( only needed a carbide circular saw blade for the hardiplank) and install materials( flashing, caulk, wood screws)