Drunk Supervisor

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Call the police with a description of his car and his license plate so that they can hit him with a DUII on his way home. UPS will take it from there.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
It's not anonymous as people are led to believe.
That 800 anonymous, they follow a checklist, sex of caller, background noises, callers tone irrational, calm, panicked, etc. Couldn't this issue be resolved with department management. Caller ID. When corporate notifies operation management of the complaint they ask questions and corporate will reveal certain things.

OP use a burner phone, have a friend buy the phone. When setting up the phone use a another state area code.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1431091161.061172.jpg

clean hairy

That 800 anonymous, they follow a checklist, sex of caller, background noises, callers tone irrational, calm, panicked, etc. Couldn't this issue be resolved with department management. Caller ID. When corporate notifies operation management of the complaint they ask questions and corporate will reveal certain things.

OP use a burner phone, have a friend buy the phone. When setting up the phone use a another state area code.
They claim they don't use caller id. They wouldn't lie to us, would they?

Inthegame

Don't forget to take two taxi's, wear sunglasses, gloves, definitely a wig, and meet in an old parking structure (top floor) in the warehouse district on a rainy night and you should be OK. I hope...

Coldworld

60 months and counting

Get one of those voice changers which a kidnapper would use...you a little paranoid? ?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Don't forget to take two taxi's, wear sunglasses, gloves, definitely a wig, and meet in an old parking structure (top floor) in the warehouse district on a rainy night and you should be OK. I hope...
Going back to cold war spy sH'!+ right there. .

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I wouldn't worry about them knowing you submitted it. One came in for a member of the management team at my center and she got chewed out for it (nothing terrible, just ethically questionable). It's been 6 months and she still can't figure out who did it. It's pretty funny actually, she's so cautious about every move she makes.

7 years ago they found a loader smoking weed in a feeder on nights. He was sent home and was back the next day.
We had a car washer who showed up to work drunk all the time. They would make him sit for an hour or two (on the clock!) until he was sober and then put him to work. This went on for years. They finally fired him a year or two ago.
Folks like this are "job security" to me. "Wait, you want to fire me because of this? Well, you've known for years that so-n-so is drunk on the job, but you still let him work?" Sorry, but I'm reporting for duty tomorrow as scheduled.

Hello fellow Upsers, I have been working pt at ups for a little less then a decade. I had worked the night sort for about 7ish years before requesting a move to mornings. Things have been alright for me other than the usual BS the know it all sups try to facilitate. But recently I have noticed a common trend among a certain FT sup, he shows up drunk on a constant basis, smelly drunk its noticeable among my comrades I rarely see it because he hides from me cause i'm not afraid to file on contract fails and have mastered the put it back on them methods, but he recently has started a belligerent trend of writing up the not so well versed in the contract newby employees inciting them to work "faster" not better and being at the bottom of the hill I have to deal with way more BS then I should normally have too. The center manager seems to have a little knowledge about the drunk starts but doesn't care as long as he gets his work done so telling him seems to be worthless. If I worked at a bar or McDonald's or something I could care less but he is the guy "in charge" and daily I see blatant disregard for employee safety, well being, and parcel safety. I'm not trying to put a target on my back and want to remain anonymous in bringing this issue to light to someone that can actually bust his ass so I came here to get some ideas on how to handle. also the guy is a time thief and a real jerk liar (Surprise!) and I feel its about time someone kicked him off the horse he seems to sit so high on. any good ideas or comments would be appreciated thank you.
Drop a dime on him. He'll be done if what you say checks out.