DS , my buddy.

P

pickup

For those of you who may not know, DS was a poster/moderator here who at some point decided to leave BrownCafe. I don't know if he still stops in to read but if he does, I just want to say " Hey DS, I hope you doing well , pal".

That's all.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I've received a couple letters and a couple e-mails since he's been gone from BC. Last I heard he was still off the smokes.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had lots of difficulty last time.....I don't deal with change well, but I did OK. I just had to keep plugging away.

I'm a creature of habit myself. I recall swearing at BC a few times the last time it had a major change.

Overpaid Union Thug

I remember when I first started working at UPS I was searching for UPS forums or chatrooms and other than AOL, and maybe Yahoo, this is all that would show up in the search engine. At first I avoided it because I was looking for something more directly affiliated with UPS. I didn't have to work at UPS very long to figure out that a UPS affiliated forum would have been a terrible idea. LOL!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No, he said he found it too difficult to maneuver around and post when the format was changed awhile ago.
Really? Wow. I've been around for each and every format change but don't remember the differences. LOL!
I had lots of difficulty last time.....I don't deal with change well, but I did OK. I just had to keep plugging away.
I'm a creature of habit myself. I recall swearing at BC a few times the last time it had a major change.

The elderly tend to resist change.