DSR Question

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
I just take the signature, whatever it might be. I've had packages signed for by Abe Lincoln, Mickey Mouse, and OJ Simpson. Not my job to figure out who they really are. If someone signed and then says " "It isn't mine", I just re-scan the package , and code it as an incorrect address. The highly skilled personnel back at the station can determine where it really should go.

Not my job.
ive had legit signed for DSR's disputed. So therefore I just release all of them. I've already seen the consequences of a disputed DSR (nothing) so oh well. Not my problem. I don't get paid enough to care.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Not my prestigious contractor job! What will I do without my pension, healthcare, and 401K!? Oh wait, that's right. Stops have dropped so much that I almost need a second job to get by right now. On the couch by 1:00 everyday though.

we're blowing up on the other side... some of us are clocking out past 2000 on some nights & these subcontractors better hire moar helps by peak time or we'll be out until close to midnight

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
yea we have to be since we're driving P700s (14000 lbs) and a few are upgrading to the P1000s

but, no worries! we don't count our parcel loading portion of our jobs toward our total duty hours ~ that's how we can scam the system during peak season

overflowed

yea we have to be since we're driving P700s (14000 lbs) and a few are upgrading to the P1000s

but, no worries! we don't count our parcel loading portion of our jobs toward our total duty hours ~ that's how we can scam the system during peak season
that's some bull:censored2:, don't do it for these guys. You should be paid for all hours worked.

STFXG

Why would you falsify DOT documents? That's on you.

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
Wait till peak... I'll be releasing everything to the ground under the mailbox. Want performance? Pay by the hour with OT. Piece work encourages half assing.