Dual Hub locations

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by The Duke, Jun 13, 2015.

1. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Anyone know if NHS, HSG & PHL are dual hubs?

2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

This is a new one for me. What exactly do you mean by dual hubs? As in they get their freight from 2 different ramps, or what?

I know that in places like the Bay Area, they will truck the freight to/from whatever ramp has the lift to bring it in or move it out.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  3. The Duke

The Duke New Member

I was told that dual hubs work 24hrs & have road drivers that work day & night.

4. overflowed

overflowed Well-Known Member

Just to clarify Duke. Most all of us are either Express or a few ground contractors\employees. There really aren't any fedex freight guys that post here.

5. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Bold and Italics.

Impressive.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. overflowed

There is a facebook page where fedex freight is trying to organize with the teamsters. There is a lot of activity there. You will most likely get straighter answers to you questions there. Happy hunting bro. Someone here posted the link before so you can search that or whoever posted it can help the Duke out. I am thinking Cactus or SPH.

7. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

8. overflowed

Thanks SPH. Watch out Duke, it really may make you apprehensive about fedex in general. You can see the company pays people to post there as they do here, so take it with a few grains of salt.