Dui - driver

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Yeah I accidentally the whole Coca-Cola bottle.
and that was bottle and all.

i dont think that the total number should ever get close to 16. with that many, you would have a serious long term issue, something ups would never want to allow on road.

three years wait after the last one, that is what it is here as well.

and if you get one as a driver, kiss your on road time goodbye, you will be in the building for the next year or two.

d

rod

Retired 22 years
A good friend is one that volunteers to drive after you both have been out drinking-- then you don't have to worry :wink2:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
maybe

but we had a college student here bottle and all up his .........well you know. and had to go to the hospital to get it removed.

so when he mentioned whole coke bottle........

and you are right, it is funny.

d

atatbl

I think you and I are the only ones that have seen this and know what we are refering to. Funny tstuff though.

Yeah I think so. There have to be more though. Sometimes I throw stuff like this out there so I can see who else spends too much time on internet forums.

atatbl

maybe

but we had a college student here bottle and all up his .........well you know. and had to go to the hospital to get it removed.

so when he mentioned whole coke bottle........

and you are right, it is funny.

d

I have to say Danny, I was pretty entertained by one of your posts in the "29 year business" thread. At first I saw you taking my posts seriously and I thought "damn, I thought for sure he would catch on." Then, you made that hilarious post about me being absolutely insane and told that guy "not to mention him (me)" when he calls corporate! lol. I can only imagine that call (if it wasn't a troll after all) and him saying that a man that is UPS management accused him of being a coke runner, on an internet forum.

atatbl

lulz ...i accidentally the whole fleshlight ...classic

lmfao.....

Also, don't let Drewed catch you saying "lulz". I kept getting verbally thrashed by him everytime I went into chat because he thinks it's (and I QUOTE) "gay". I tried lolz, but that wasn't acceptable either.

P.S. Drew, I still love you.