DUI drivers license gone

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
I've seen Feeder drivers with licenses suspended on a technical (medical card not updated due to paperwork getting lost in the mail) fall through the cracks because they were bouncing back and forth between Feeders & Package. Both divisions think the other is handling the annual license review. So it's possible something like that could happen.

On that note, it's a good idea to print your unofficial license record and attach it to your annual review form when you turn it in in case anything strange happens like a records mix-up. That way the statement you signed was definitely true to your knowledge at the time. Cheap CYA.

UPSGUY72

So the feeder driver lied on his annual drivers license certification for three years??

yes.

Not believable if they took his licence away from him for three years they would have physical taken his license away from him when he got pulled over because it wasn't his first time and either gave a temp till his court date or not given him one a all. I know I been there done that 20 years ago when I was yound and dumb. That's why if I drink it might be a handful or two times a year and when I do drink It's one or two drinks at a time.

Also driving on a suspended license is a minimum mandatory jail sentence in a lot of states including MA.

rod

Retired 22 years
Not believable if they took his licence away from him for three years they would have physical taken his license away from him when he got pulled over because it wasn't his first time and either gave a temp till his court date or not given him one a all. I know I been there done that 20 years ago when I was yound and dumb. That's why if I drink it might be a handful or two times a year and when I do drink It's one or two drinks at a time.

Also driving on a suspended license is a minimum mandatory jail sentence in a lot of states including MA.

Me too. One bourbon one scotch one beer

George Thorogood - One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer (live) - YouTube

BrownArmy

She all howlin' about the front rent, she'll be lucky to get the back rent.

She ain't gonna get none of it!

I go to the bar, I bring my coat, I call the bartender.

I said "Look man, come down here", he got down there,

So what you want?

One bourbon, one scotch, one beer!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I won't drink at all if we go out and eat unless the wife drives , if we go to a party or something I might have one but that depends on how till I leave that spot

There is so much stuff in our daily lives that is out of our control , this is one of those things that we can control so control it your family depends on it
Same here, it's just not worth the risk.
Driver in my center recently got a DUI.
Saw him in the jump seat yesterday, doing the helper thing. I doubt you can buy many Christmas presents for the kids on that pay. I don't understand how someone could put so much at risk for a drink.