DUI

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Toon im going to call the cops on you for forcing your child to wear a green bay jersey, just wrong!
Thats my grandson 705 but thanks anyway. And he lives near Green bay now so I thought it was fitting. But hes got tons of Browns stuff too:happy2:
And I dont like Football, its his Dad, my son that has the love for it...................I lived it for like 18 yrs between the two of my football head sons, I had enough. But I still love them even tho I endured every sport 24/7 for all those years.

705red

Browncafe Steward
GRANDSON are you kidding me? For years i have been reading how hot you are dreaming about you and now to find out your doing metamucil shooters in the morning to regulate. Well i guess your have to be the first gmilf!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Hey someone has to be, may as well be me........
I still get mistaken for a sister, they hate it I love it. But time is a running out. Gotta use it while I still can.
Yes Im still hot for an old chick :sad-very:

drewed

Shankman
In the real world or in a what if world? Im so confused, what were we talking about?

And absolutely not, there is an agreement with ups and the teamsters, hourlies are not allowed to make side agreements with the company.

so is there a limit to how long they can be on an alternate work? ?

705red

Browncafe Steward
its so true i have a 26 year old on car sup whos never driven, now im only 35 but he was 11 when i started working for ups, now i know im getting old! Im being told what to do by a kid in diapers!

705red

Browncafe Steward
so is there a limit to how long they can be on an alternate work? ?
As long as he gets his/her liscense back in a year, and obviously by the paper work the state gave him his liscense was re-instated, and wrongly revoked. This is nothing more than ups being a little knuckle headed and it will cost them close to $10,000 in arbitartion expenses plus lost wages, pension and medical.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
its so true i have a 26 year old on car sup whos never driven, now im only 35 but he was 11 when i started working for ups, now i know im getting old! Im being told what to do by a kid in diapers!
Ya know what is really great tho, is when my kid was in HI, TX, and DE in the military, he worked as a jumper every peak, and every yr, he would call me and tell me how bad he hurt, and I would just say "yeah, you will have that" He finally understood why I was always tired. :happy2:

drewed

Shankman
As long as he gets his/her liscense back in a year, and obviously by the paper work the state gave him his liscense was re-instated, and wrongly revoked. This is nothing more than ups being a little knuckle headed and it will cost them close to $10,000 in arbitartion expenses plus lost wages, pension and medical.

But the point still is....if he hadnt broken the law he wouldnt have given the state a chance to make a mistake therefore his beef is with the state screwing him over not UPS, he waited till after the first deadline happened and the second to tell the union (probably would have helped quite a bit before all of this with legal represenation with the state and letting the management team know)a week after he was told he was discharged to contact a lawyer and low and behold a couple days later he had his licsense.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Your not getting it! When you do i will respond, maybe you should get a copy of the contract and read it so you get an understanding of everything, just because you think he broke the law does not over ride contract language.

drewed

Shankman
Your not getting it! When you do i will respond, maybe you should get a copy of the contract and read it so you get an understanding of everything, just because you think he broke the law does not over ride contract language.

Laws do overide the contract, i get it just fine, but as YOU stated its a year deadline, he told UPS it was to january 1 to january 1, it didnt happen. If they would have discharged him then would we be having this convo? They extended it to a year from the court date an additional 4 months, so should we be having this convo if you just want to go by the contract?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Ya know what is really great tho, is when my kid was in HI, TX, and DE in the military, he worked as a jumper every peak, and every yr, he would call me and tell me how bad he hurt, and I would just say "yeah, you will have that" He finally understood why I was always tired. :happy2:

My eldest daughter was my jumper in her senior year of high school. One of the best times I ever had with her. She also gets why dad comes home dead tired. By the end of her day she was slumped in the jump seat. I'm gonna make jumping with dad, when they turn 17, a prerequisite at our house. Now if I could only convince the wife to jump one day!!!:happy-very:

Last edited:

SQUIRREL78

Laws do overide the contract, i get it just fine, but as YOU stated its a year deadline, he told UPS it was to january 1 to january 1, it didnt happen. If they would have discharged him then would we be having this convo? They extended it to a year from the court date an additional 4 months, so should we be having this convo if you just want to go by the contract?
The year dead line started from April 13, 2007 that when I got convicted til April 13, 2008. I even went to the human resouces office to make sure and they told me the same thing. Your year starts the day you get convicted.

trickpony1

Someone doesn't have the names correct.
William Perry is "The Fridge"
I don't know about any DUI's he may or may not have but I do know he was stricken with a rare and devastating illness known as Guillain-Barre Syndrome.
I believe he spends alot of time in a wheel chair.
He has problems you all haven't even thought about yet.
How about we show the man some compassion and respect?