DUI

over9five

Staff member
GRANDSON are you kidding me? For years i have been reading how hot you are dreaming about you and now to find out your doing metamucil shooters in the morning to regulate. Well i guess your have to be the first gmilf!

Red (or anyone), If you want to know how hot Tooner is, I know where there's a video of her!

No, not one of those videos.... she's fully clothed!

(And she is hot!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drewed

Shankman
Someone doesn't have the names correct.
William Perry is "The Fridge"
I don't know about any DUI's he may or may not have but I do know he was stricken with a rare and devastating illness known as Guillain-Barre Syndrome.
I believe he spends alot of time in a wheel chair.
He has problems you all haven't even thought about yet.
How about we show the man some compassion and respect?

Youre dumb
Seriously it was general inquiry, he wasnt making fun of the fridge.
I bet youre one of those people that insist on helping handicapped people who are completely aware of their limitations and prefer to do things themselves because its good for them mentally.

Or maybe you were hitting the sauce hard lastnight.

You tell me

browniehound

Red (or anyone), If you want to know how hot Tooner is, I know where there's a video of her!

No, not one of those videos.... she's fully clothed!

(And she is hot!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive seen the video (the news report about phone trees, right?). I agree with Over, Tooner is attractive.

Over, what's up with the picture of the shah of IRAN? Are you saying that is what America will have as president if we elect Obama? If so, I agree 100%.

It doesn't matter for us because we live in Massachusetts. Our state will be won by the liberal no matter what. The person could have helped plan th 9-11 terrorist attacks and he would still win MA.

You think I'm exaggerating? I'm not. There are more nuts here than in California and CA has 6 times as many people.

I posted earlier that if you drive through Wellesley (very wealthy town in MA) all you will see is Obama signs and slogans like "we need change now!"

I don't know about anyone else, but if I lived in Wellesley (pronounced wells-ly) making 400K/year and lived in a $1.8 million home, I wouldn't want anything "to change"! Are things really that bad for you?

Now lets get to my life as a blue-collar worker. I still have a good job. I live in a house. I drive a car wherever I want to. I can go to a grocery store and buy whatever food I want. I still eat at restuarants (with waiting lists) and still watch football at the local pub.

To me, things are good. Take away any one of the job, shelter, car or grocery store then I will say things are bad.

I'm not getting rich in the stock market and I'm paying a large portion of my paycheck on gas, oil and electricity. Other than that, what is so bad? Even with the credit crisis, the depressed housing market, and bank failures I still eat every day.

This is America and I have faith that we will rebound from the financial mess we are currently experiencing.

Tens of millions of people struggle to get fresh water and food every day. Before you ask for change, look at yourself and then look at the majority of the human population. I think you will take what you have even if it includes George Bush.

Please count your blessings because there are billions of people that have it worse than you. If you just count the 1 billion in China and almost 1 billion in India, we are ahead of 2 billion right there! I can continue, but we get the picture.

I'll take Bush and this America every day of the week and 10 times on Sunday!

over9five

Staff member
Excellent post BH!!!!!!

Yes, that's the video I mean.

I have a picture of President Abdinnerjacket because he and his fine Muslim people support Mr Obama. I have decided that since they are a peace loving, gentle people, I will now support Mr Obama too.

Praise Allah.

PS. Everything you said about Mass is correct. Why do we live here?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I'm not sure we're ahead of all the Chinese and Indians. I would imagine there are a few better off than American UPS drivers. Add to your list I can still get a car loan or a home equity loan or a college loan quite easily. The local banks are fine, it's the giant greedy ones like all of corporate america that wreck it for main street.

browniehound

I make $10 and hour?

Steve,
Thats fine that you make $10, I was not degrading anyone for doing so. Making $10/hour honestly is nothing to be ashamed of. Nine short years ago I was making $8.50/hour.

The problem for me now is that I make $28.53/hour and work at least 5 hours of OT every week so I'm used to grossing $1400-$1600 every week. I have too many bills to gross $400 per week. Thats all I meant to say.

I apologize if I offended you but something tells me you were not. Am I correct?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I make $10 and hour?

Steve,
Thats fine that you make $10, I was not degrading anyone for doing so. Making $10/hour honestly is nothing to be ashamed of. Nine short years ago I was making $8.50/hour.

The problem for me now is that I make $28.53/hour and work at least 5 hours of OT every week so I'm used to grossing $1400-$1600 every week. I have too many bills to gross $400 per week. Thats all I meant to say.

I apologize if I offended you but something tells me you were not. Am I correct?

Steve, you work cheap man.

Please reread his post--he was being sarcastic, hence the question mark.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Laws do overide the contract, i get it just fine, but as YOU stated its a year deadline, he told UPS it was to january 1 to january 1, it didnt happen. If they would have discharged him then would we be having this convo? They extended it to a year from the court date an additional 4 months, so should we be having this convo if you just want to go by the contract?
Its a year from suspension, i really wish you would take as much time researching the contract as you do replying with posts that you dont understand.

drewed

Shankman
Its a year from suspension, i really wish you would take as much time researching the contract as you do replying with posts that you dont understand.

Why would I read a contract that would never pertain to me unless I transfered to Chicagoland?

Well Red, its a year from suspension? it was suspended January 1 sooooooo my point is still made, Squierrel says its date of conviction would make him right and both of us wrong. Maybe you and Squirrel should get your stories straight bc you guys are bound to trip over eachothers feet when asked questions.

705red

Browncafe Steward
when you get charged with a dui your liscense is not automatically suspended! His suspension kicked in when he was convicted (i believe), i was at panel the day this case was heard but i was not in the room for his whole case. I was out with my case which we just won, happened to be an employee that was fired for stealing a cell phone. Needless to say he didnt steal it!

drewed

Shankman
when you get charged with a dui your liscense is not automatically suspended! His suspension kicked in when he was convicted (i believe), i was at panel the day this case was heard but i was not in the room for his whole case. I was out with my case which we just won, happened to be an employee that was fired for stealing a cell phone. Needless to say he didnt steal it!

I was going by what he said, then used your logic. He said he got pulled over and his lic was going to be suspeded Jan 1 for 6 months.... Having never got a DUI I couldnt honestly tell you, and Im sure the procedure varies from state to state.. Red why must we fight? :sad-little:lol