dui.

Status
Not open for further replies.

over9five

Staff member
He doesn't hijack anything. Every time he posts, not matter what it's about, people start attacking him for that beer that cost him his job. Then when he defends himself they accuse him of "hijacking the thread".

+1

DS

Fenderbender
Klein could not be charged with dui as he did not drive under the influence.His job was done for the day and he was the victim of some prick supervisor that had it in for him.
Just like Christ he was a martyr for the rest of us.Like the Jews and the blacks of yesteryear he was oppressed and abused for no good reason.God bless Klein.Long live Klein.

diesel96

I agree with Jones.....enough already...

He doesn't hijack anything. Every time he posts, not matter what it's about, people start attacking him for that beer that cost him his job. Then when he defends himself they accuse him of "hijacking the thread".

Klein could not be charged with dui as he did not drive under the influence.His job was done for the day and he was the victim of some prick supervisor that had it in for him.
Just like Christ he was a martyr for the rest of us.Like the Jews and the blacks of yesteryear he was oppressed and abused for no good reason.God bless Klein.Long live Klein.

...But I stop short before I compare him to JC.....:wink2:.....tell me who's in the house ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNOhjyxL6ok&feature=related

P

pickup

If they needed to send him out again, would he have volunteered the fact he had a drink?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Is this sarcasm? I can't tell.

If they needed to send him out again, would he have volunteered the fact he had a drink?
Good question.

Look, I respect you and your contributions but this thing with Klein is getting really old. I think it's time for us all to move on. Dave.
I'm kinda stubborn. I'll be along in a second.

P

pickup

Look, I respect you and your contributions but this thing with Klein is getting really old. I think it's time for us all to move on. Dave.

Same here, David. I respect you and your contributions as well. And you're right , I do have a thing with klein. Sometimes he exasperates me. I have somewhat managed to move on but he is just fascinating in a scary way.

Here is a video that he posted here in browncafe . He narrates in the beginning. Scary, Scary, Scary. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSxd1eLFjK4

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

klein

Für Meno :)

Here dumnuts... the good question.... 19:35 my lunch, until 20:25 (50 min).
My start time was 8:15 am.

You think I would go back out after a 12 hr shift ?
I'm the last driver to leave the darn buliding as it is !

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Here dumnuts... the good question.... 19:35 my lunch, until 20:25 (50 min).
My start time was 8:15 am.

You think I would go back out after a 12 hr shift ?
I'm the last driver to leave the darn buliding as it is !
Klein, you're the one that posted that you got fired, and why. You're also the one that keeps spinning the story, as though you were the one wronged and minimizing the fact that you were drinking ON the job. Don't even get me started on how you know everything.........

fethrs

Oh stop...all of you! Get over it, please! This is ridiculous. It has turned into tomuchdrama....just like the op's name.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Oh stop...all of you! Get overit, please! This is ridiculous. It has turned into tomuch rama....just like the op's name.
Maybe that was the intent.
eyeball.jpg
IT.

klein

Für Meno :)
Klein, you're the one that posted that you got fired, and why. You're also the one that keeps spinning the story, as though you were the one wronged and minimizing the fact that you were drinking ON the job. Don't even get me started on how you know everything.........

Here. wanna know something. And you wanna get me started ???
Here it goes :

I won't mention his BC Identity openly, but if a moderator or Cheryl wants it, I will pm it.
This BC'ler has basically internet stalked me.

This person knows my timeshares, which weeks, even which rooms I'm in. = Scary !!!

Knows my e-bay account, what I have bought and sold and my 100% feedback.

Left all sorts of negative feedbacks on my youtube account. (which I deleted and blocked the person from ever doing that , again).

And your bi..tching at me ????

I don't need all that right now !

Oh, here are the comments that were left on other websites :

Duh, dum, dee dum, another day in the life of klein.. wandering aimlessly.

how appropriate, Daydream is playing.

has posted a comment on your profile:
you're a disgrace to Canada in particular and the human race in general.

what's really amazing is that the beat up computer is working while the healthy able bodied owner isn't working at all.

did the computer get smashed up when you lashed out in anger when reading tieguy's posts?
All the above and more were posted May 9th.

I didn't say friend all about it.
But, this is going too far now. Are you guys proud now of your fellow BCler/UPSer who is doing this to me ?

Then I rather be myself, and have that beer after my run, then to work with idiots like this !

Sure sets a good example to not ever use or support UPS ever again !

Status
Not open for further replies.