dui.

Status
Not open for further replies.

klein

Für Meno :)
:biting:feth I gotta agree....when it comes to people figuring out your password and posting negative remarks on other websites it's going a bit too far.
I was considering quitting as a mod,but after some thought, I have decided to try to bring the browncafe back to what it once was by enforcing the terms of service.
I have never banned anyone,but from now on if I feel you have gone too far,you will be terminated.
I encourage other mods to follow my lead and bring the bc back to its original state of order:biting:

I think he went too far, too. Now I need to spend some time on tripadvisor, and look thru all the comments left behind from the hotels and timeshares I visited.
And if he downgraded those accommadations, along with me being a jerk while I was there. Criminal charges may follow.
The police can get his real addy thru his ISP.

I'll do my homework tomorrow, see if any damage was done.
Esspecially damage to the hotels.

Now, I'm even afraid to sell or buy anything on e-bay.
He could pay the extra few bucks as far as I know... just to spoil my 100% feedback status.

Besides , all that. I'm still shaking from all this.
He basically knows when, where, the exact address, room #, where I spend my vacation.
Thats darn scary !

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS

Today is my first day of vacation for the year.
Beer this evening has helped me to sit still and do nothing besides enjoy my home and the company that came to visit.
Exhaustion + Beer + Friends = a damn good feeling.
Enjoy your vacation Sat. You've earned it. :happy2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
here's one for you;
an inside employee on his way home , stops at a liquor store, gets in his car and drinks his purchases, then continues homeward, causes a head-on collision, his car is totaled along with the other car, sending three people to hospital, goes thru the state mandated court ordered program and continues to keep his job without entering the UPS program, because he is a good friend of the center manager.

klein

Für Meno :)
here's one for you;
an inside employee on his way home , stops at a liquor store, gets in his car and drinks his purchases, then continues homeward, causes a head-on collision, his car is totaled along with the other car, sending three people to hospital, goes thru the state mandated court ordered program and continues to keep his job without entering the UPS program, because he is a good friend of the center manager.

Was he actually legally impaired ?
Like how much can you drink on your way home ? A beer ?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I think he went too far, too. Now I need to spend some time on tripadvisor, and look thru all the comments left behind from the hotels and timeshares I visited.
And if he downgraded those accommadations, along with me being a jerk while I was there. Criminal charges may follow.
The police can get his real addy thru his ISP.

I'll do my homework tomorrow, see if any damage was done.
Esspecially damage to the hotels.

Now, I'm even afraid to sell or buy anything on e-bay.
He could pay the extra few bucks as far as I know... just to spoil my 100% feedback status.

Besides , all that. I'm still shaking from all this.
He basically knows when, where, the exact address, room #, where I spend my vacation.
Thats darn scary !

Drama queen.:bloodshot:

over9five

Staff member
All these posts are so negative, just like some other threads. With all this crap, Bc is becoming a downer....:dissapointed:
God, that is so true.
I was considering quitting as a mod,but after some thought, I have decided to try to bring the browncafe back to what it once was by enforcing the terms of service.
I have never banned anyone,but from now on if I feel you have gone too far,you will be terminated.
I encourage other mods to follow my lead and bring the bc back to its original state of order:biting:

I suppose it is the only way.

I'm starting by closing this sorry excuse for a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.