Dumb questions

dezguy

How about when a customer asks you if they're allowed to sign it? My reply is always "doesn't matter to me. I just need something written on the screen."

I couldn't care less if you or your manager signs.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I like the random question of ;Do you know what happened to my package it shows on line it was delivered? Well if you look a little closer it was signed for at the post office and you will get it whenever they feel like scanning it into their system which might be in 2 days. Sorry sir or man! I didn't do it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
That's strange, she was with me last night.
2014-09-28-10-18-55-118609984.jpeg
The last time you touched a breast...it was coated with 11 herbs and spices.

dezguy

How about when you do a pickup at a house and the customer asks "Now do you drive it to *destination*?

Yes, ma'am. I've leaving right now to drive 2000 km so your package can be in California by tomorrow.

ManInBrown

There are retail establishments where only the manager or supervisor on duty are allowed to sign for packages. You very well could be getting that employee in trouble by convincing her it is OK to sign for packages.

Obviously Dave. It's not a blanket thing I do. I'm not going to make some kid sign for something at a jewelry store. But an envelope or a Quill box at a Dollar Store, I will absolutely do it.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Obviously Dave. It's not a blanket thing I do. I'm not going to make some kid sign for something at a jewelry store. But an envelope or a Quill box at a Dollar Store, I will absolutely do it.
And if the employee knows that their boss doesn't allow them to sign...they wouldn't cave because the ups man said it was okay. Unless he's hot...then all bets are off...lol

upschuck

Go back the next day----do you really think they are going to more willing to sign, now that you have shown what a DH you are?
Yes, unless they don't want it that day either.

How long are you willing to wait to get that box signed for? 1 min, 5 mins You know that "30 secs" usually turns into a couple mins.

No DH about it, my management team(who pay my wages) does not want me to wait that long, or search for someone to sign when an employee is standing in front of me.