Dumb questions

Update ...finally made book today!! ...so far so good my management team at my center seem like down to earth people and most of the drivers have been decent with a select few doing anything they can to help me succeed and feel like part of the team

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Update ...finally made book today!! ...so far so good my management team at my center seem like down to earth people and most of the drivers have been decent with a select few doing anything they can to help me succeed and feel like part of the team
Congrats!
I guess no one else in your center is on Brown Cafe!

No bad run ins with any drivers at all just I've kept my head down and mouth shut esp while trying to make book ...heard a few drivers don't care for outside hires ...which I understand working there for a lot of years to make it to a driver job and some ass walks in off the street and falls into a very lucky spot

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No bad run ins with any drivers at all just I've kept my head down and mouth shut esp while trying to make book ...heard a few drivers don't care for outside hires ...which I understand working there for a lot of years to make it to a driver job and some ass walks in off the street and falls into a very lucky spot

Tell those drivers that some of the best drivers are hired off the street.

Maybe they have a different point of view or maybe they don't actually care at all... I don't know ...but I feel fortunate and humbled towards the other drivers because they struggled with the low paying jobs within the company and earned their progression through the company I was lucky and walked in off the street ...i am the only outside hire at my center ....yeah I busted my ass driving through peak and after.... and financially struggled with not driving much after peak ....but they earned their jobs through years of the same struggle and loyalty to the company .... Still have never felt any disrespect from other drivers just ignored by some which is fine I'll earn their respect through my performance and work ethic not worried about it in the least just very thankful for the few who have went out of their way to be helpful