Dumb Things Mgmt or L.P. has told you, only to later have to backtrack on

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Thanks for clearing that up.

Unfortunately there are people who don't understand some of the elementary (I used a big word) things in life.

+1
You're preaching to the choir on this, I was a cop and have seen my fair share of less than elementary behavior by numbnut scrotebags.

UPSGUY72

I have a dental tech on route that moved to my area over a year ago with daily p/u, have tried over a dozen times with many various levels of command to be put in diad. They wont so now I put it under unscheduled everyday.

They don't have a daily pickup if they did it would show up in the DIAD... Tell them to call the 1 800 number and have a daily pick up scheduled.

wayfair

swollen member
I have a dental tech on route that moved to my area over a year ago with daily p/u, have tried over a dozen times with many various levels of command to be put in diad. They wont so now I put it under unscheduled everyday.

Is it a pickup you do while you're at delivery?

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
They moved from one center to my center, its still in the other drivers board. He clicks it off everyday as zero, I enter as unscheduled.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
Why? I have tried numerous times to get it changed.
Its a p/u i'm going to take it as such.

NonDeliverOtherMissed

You'd get more credit scanning them under special accounts....we get ZERO credit for unscheduled pick ups. And if your there everyday why would they waste the money being a daily pick up when they can just give u the pkgs, I mean what are they the little white boxes? Have a dentist on my route does same thing, and if I'm not there for a day or two they call it in on demand.

Ms.PacMan

I use unscheduled pick up when someone gives me a package and has used the old pick up book.

Enter info, scan bar code on pick up page. I just use it to make sure they get billed.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
Uhhhhh....yes, making sure the spa label matches IS your job.
Uhhhh.... are you sure? I was never taught a single thing about any label other than the PAL label when I started loading cars. Chances are your loader wasn't either. Also a bad PAL has never been counted as a misload on me either. Your sup may also be feeding you a line of cap telling you loaders check both labels.