Dumb Things Mgmt or L.P. has told you, only to later have to backtrack on

1Simplemann

Here's a dumb one. While waiting for a ridiculously late plane on a Mother's Day Saturday. The Sup told us to put in the time as our break. Another driver asked her " Do you Taco Bell on the counter in front of me?" she said "No" He replied" Then this isn't my break!" I almost spit up my coffee! She didn't say a word after that.

Siveriano

I went on a ride with my manager once. And my first pick ip after lunch i stopped to fill my 500 mil water bottle, took me about 18 second s to fill it up and i did this as i was waiting for the end of the day so as soon as we walked out of the place my manager told me " i have a problem with you getting water on my time"

Boulevard859710

Uhhhh.... are you sure? I was never taught a single thing about any label other than the PAL label when I started loading cars. Chances are your loader wasn't either. Also a bad PAL has never been counted as a misload on me either. Your sup may also be feeding you a line of cap telling you loaders check both labels.
It actually worked a lot better when we used to read the actual address label. A few trees would still be alive also.

1Simplemann

I went on a ride with my manager once. And my first pick ip after lunch i stopped to fill my 500 mil water bottle, took me about 18 second s to fill it up and i did this as i was waiting for the end of the day so as soon as we walked out of the place my manager told me " i have a problem with you getting water on my time"
" Hydrate , hydrate ,hydrate" Those were the words spoken in this AM's pcm. These guys can be such idiots sometimes.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Uhhhh.... are you sure? I was never taught a single thing about any label other than the PAL label when I started loading cars. Chances are your loader wasn't either. Also a bad PAL has never been counted as a misload on me either. Your sup may also be feeding you a line of cap telling you loaders check both labels.

Yes, you are supposed to compare the PAL and physical address labels.

Out of sync PALs are not counted as misloads.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Why didn't you fill it while you were on your lunch break?

StoptheAct1212

Wow, well in summer months we are told to stay hydrated.... if you wanna really mess with him... tell him you dont feel safe, feel like your low on fluids, you need to go to the hospital.... since your not allowed to get water... thats the stupidest :censored2: i ever heard..

StoptheAct1212

On of the stupidest replies i got from a wanna be sup. I seen a guy pulled over on property before we leave he was seasonal, riding with fake sup. . I told him put hazards on... sup told me and argued with me... no he is on property he didnt have to use hazards. Btw he was doing a pre trip... duh.... like i said fake ass sup, teaching our seasonals

Orion inc.

I like turtles
In the BOG it's a cool crisp 70 degrees with 0 % humidity year around and if by chance you do get thirsty the Unicorns bring you a nice glass of water.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1469216209.296078.jpg

Dr.Brownz

Wow, well in summer months we are told to stay hydrated.... if you wanna really mess with him... tell him you dont feel safe, feel like your low on fluids, you need to go to the hospital.... since your not allowed to get water... thats the stupidest :censored2: i ever heard..

The "cool solutions" training says specifically to call 911 if you believe you or a coworker is suffering from advanced dehydration or heat stroke

Siveriano

Why didn't you fill it while you were on your lunch break?
Because the water on our center taste horribly and my pcm sup always tell us that we know where to get water on the road to stay hydrated. It was konda funny becuase thats the only time i stopped to get water that day. But he just hate me, on our way back he started asking me questions about my performance and i answered them then he started twisting my answers ex ( 14 nda stops " which is what i usually do" its not different from 4 nda stop) or thats what he thinks. Also i have to deliver a bulk stop about 300ish pcs but theday i went with him we didnt do it yet he says thos 300ish pcs should take me only 30 minutes and thats including the driving back and foward from the center. He was really trying to make me do something stupid so i had to tell him ( i wont talk to you about performance unless my union rep is present).

Box Ox

Because the water on our center taste horribly and my pcm sup always tell us that we know where to get water on the road to stay hydrated. It was konda funny becuase thats the only time i stopped to get water that day. But he just hate me, on our way back he started asking me questions about my performance and i answered them then he started twisting my answers ex ( 14 nda stops " which is what i usually do" its not different from 4 nda stop) or thats what he thinks. Also i have to deliver a bulk stop about 300ish pcs but theday i went with him we didnt do it yet he says thos 300ish pcs should take me only 30 minutes and thats including the driving back and foward from the center. He was really trying to make me do something stupid so i had to tell him ( i wont talk to you about performance unless my union rep is present).

Theres 0 job security for management in agreeing that allowances don't account for things that happen in the real world.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You take your lunch break in the building? Do you double trip during the day?

What'dyabringmetoday???

You take your lunch break in the building? Do you double trip during the day?
You are the last person that should be questioning where or when someone takes lunch. Not everyone cheats like you do Skippy. Get over yourself. You may feel important on the Internet but those that know you are aware of what a nobody that you are. Enjoy your life in the land-of-make-believe. Sometimes I really feel sorry for you. Sometimes.