Dumb Things Mgmt or L.P. has told you, only to later have to backtrack on

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You take your lunch break in the building? Do you double trip during the day?
You are the last person that should be questioning where or when someone takes lunch. Not everyone cheats like you do Skippy. Get over yourself. You may feel important on the Internet but those that know you are aware of what a nobody that you are. Enjoy your life in the land-of-make-believe. Sometimes I really feel sorry for you. Sometimes.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1469285919.225599.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Uhhhh.... are you sure? I was never taught a single thing about any label other than the PAL label when I started loading cars. Chances are your loader wasn't either. Also a bad PAL has never been counted as a misload on me either. Your sup may also be feeding you a line of cap telling you loaders check both labels.
Then you weren't trained properly. Loaders are supposed to compare the PAL label to the shipping label.

ManInBrown

You are the last person that should be questioning where or when someone takes lunch. Not everyone cheats like you do Skippy. Get over yourself. You may feel important on the Internet but those that know you are aware of what a nobody that you are. Enjoy your life in the land-of-make-believe. Sometimes I really feel sorry for you. Sometimes.
This post made me LOL. I've blocked a certain know it all here, but I'm going to take a wild guess that this post was directed at him. LOL. Love it

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
Because some places, you go through more than 2 bottles a day.

Some places you go through 2 gallons a day.

That is definitely true here. It's been between 105 and 115 all month! Which means pc's are what probably 150 or better. Lol
They encourage us to not stop drinking and they give us all the Gatorade mix we can handle.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
Then you weren't trained properly. Loaders are supposed to compare the PAL label to the shipping label.
We had a bad day Thursday so Friday during the meeting they was talking about the bad pals and misload so I asked doesn't the preloaders check for bad pals, and the answer was no they load their cars on the corresponding shelf with the PAL label. Which is also how I was trained when I started loading and now the driving sup said it also. So I'm not sure but it sounds like even if it's supposed to be or if all drivers just want it to be it's not the way it is.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had a bad day Thursday so Friday during the meeting they was talking about the bad pals and misload so I asked doesn't the preloaders check for bad pals, and the answer was no they load their cars on the corresponding shelf with the PAL label. Which is also how I was trained when I started loading and now the driving sup said it also. So I'm not sure but it sounds like even if it's supposed to be or if all drivers just want it to be it's not the way it is.

BB58 is not a driver but she is correct when she says that the loaders are supposed to check the PAL against the address on the package.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Years ago we did have a district manager come in. He said, " Guys you do realize we can close this building. Then send you to buildings 30 plus miles away ". We said then do it. That was the last time I ever saw that guy.

Griffin1820

File! File! File!
BB58 is not a driver but she is correct when she says that the loaders are supposed to check the PAL against the address on the package.
Not saying that's not correct just saying I've never seen anything that says that is a loaders responsibility and in my hub nobody seems to think it is either. Lol
Except drivers of course.... but that was my point just because someone thinks it should be that way or wants it to be that way doesn't mean it is and the loader may have absolutely no idea what it means to check a pal. When I was taught the label was only explained to me as a location on the shelf.

wayfair

swollen member
Not saying that's not correct just saying I've never seen anything that says that is a loaders responsibility and in my hub nobody seems to think it is either. Lol
Except drivers of course.... but that was my point just because someone thinks it should be that way or wants it to be that way doesn't mean it is and the loader may have absolutely no idea what it means to check a pal. When I was taught the label was only explained to me as a location on the shelf.

ever heard of a Z scan???

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Explains all the misloads....You are supposed to have been trained to verify the PAL label against the shipping label and then placing it in the correct package car in the correct spot. That's not what somebody thinks it should be that way, that is the training.

Carry on....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Years ago we did have a district manager come in. He said, " Guys you do realize we can close this building. Then send you to buildings 30 plus miles away ". We said then do it. That was the last time I ever saw that guy.
Yeah back when a district manager meant something... Now they are just "glorified center managers"