During the Teamsters August 25th 2016 debate Ken H destroyed Flip Flop Freddy

twoweeled

And your happy with Fred?
We haven't had Fred yet. We don't know what Fred will be like. If Fred is as Crappy as Hoffa, we fire Fred at the next election!
We've had Hoffa already, We know what Hoffa is. If your happy with Hoffa's results, then you vote Hoffa. I would if I were happy with Hoffa.
But why on earth would you vote for Hoffa, if you don't think he's done a poor job? Do you really think something is going to change? This is Hoffa's last time up (my opinion). Hoffa is going to be worse than he's ever been. Hoffa isn't concern with our votes after this, because he's not running again. Last chance to leave with as much as he can.
My opinion, I know.

twoweeled

What if he does so much damage that you don't have a job anymore? I guess you cant vote him out. Pretty big gamble.
What if Fred is really Dr Evil and blows up the world? I think your really reaching with that scenario. At least with Fred, there's a chance to win. With Hoffa, we know we're going to lose. We've already experienced it with Hoffa. It's just a matter of how much we're going to lose, with Hoffa.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
We haven't had Fred yet. We don't know what Fred will be like. If Fred is as Crappy as Hoffa, we fire Fred at the next election!
We've had Hoffa already, We know what Hoffa is. If your happy with Hoffa's results, then you vote Hoffa. I would if I were happy with Hoffa.
But why on earth would you vote for Hoffa, if you don't think he's done a poor job? Do you really think something is going to change? This is Hoffa's last time up (my opinion). Hoffa is going to be worse than he's ever been. Hoffa isn't concern with our votes after this, because he's not running again. Last chance to leave with as much as he can.
My opinion, I know.
That's partly why I'm voting for Hoffa. I think when he retires that Ken and Sean will do 1000x better that Fred and Tim could ever even think they could do.

twoweeled

That's partly why I'm voting for Hoffa. I think when he retires that Ken and Sean will do 1000x better that Fred and Tim could ever even think they could do.
How can anyone get any other feeling than, you are going to vote for Hoffa side, NO MATTER WHAT. I don't get it, but if that rationalization works for you. What can I say?
Someone screws me, I'm looking for someone else. Anyone else! but I'm not going back to the one who screwed me,
NO MATTER WHAT.
We think differently!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How can anyone get any other feeling than, you are going to vote for Hoffa side, NO MATTER WHAT. I don't get it, but if that rationalization works for you. What can I say?
Someone screws me, I'm looking for someone else. Anyone else! but I'm not going back to the one who screwed me,
NO MATTER WHAT.
We think differently!
I don't feel screwed at all. And I'd definitely go with the better TEAM and not just base it upon the figureheads of the slates. If clouding your judgment with anger and resentment helps you justify voting for inexperience, that is your choice.

twoweeled

I don't feel screwed at all. And I'd definitely go with the better TEAM and not just base it upon the figureheads of the slates. If clouding your judgment with anger and resentment helps you justify voting for inexperience, that is your choice.
Anger and resentment clouding my judgement? Where do you think resentment comes from? Do you think anger, resentment and disappointment comes from Hoffa doing too good a job?
I'm disappointed, because Hoffa has done such a great job? I don't want Hoffa coming back because he's treating us all too good?
Nope! That's not it!