DVIR

dei8

Memo to my Fellow drivers. Please dont fill out your DVIR at the gas pump. Fill up your truck with gas, then move on. Just my two cents. Now back to your regularly scheduled show

Babagounj

Strength through joy
no gas card here;we have our own pump station on property. Best place to share stories; feeder drivers fill up next to package car drivers and air drivers.
One warning though it can get sticking since there is so little room for all the yard traffic to get by.

whiskey

Memo to my Fellow drivers. Please dont fill out your DVIR at the gas pump. Fill up your truck with gas, then move on. Just my two cents. Now back to your regularly scheduled show
I fill out my DVIR at the conclusion of my circle check. Still on property.
Sounds like your buds are slow to get off property in the AM. You guys are making the preload look bad. I thought long gas lines were only in the 70's. But hey, having said that, all things considered, a stich in time saves nine, at the end of the day, it's OT.

dei8

We fill up at the end of the night. It really is not a big deal, but that few minutes your waiting for the driver in front of you to Fill out DVR, empty his garbage, talk to the guy next to him, feels like an eternity. Your so close to going home you can taste it lol

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We fill up at the end of the night. It really is not a big deal, but that few minutes your waiting for the driver in front of you to Fill out DVR, empty his garbage, talk to the guy next to him, feels like an eternity. Your so close to going home you can taste it lol

We have an old timer that that has about a 30-40 minute PM time. I know his car number and there is no way I will pull behind him at the fuel pump. I'm amazed he gets away with socializing on the clock like this, its been going on for years.

I have also noticed the DVIR books have been downsized. They are narrower, must have saved a bundle on paper.

bad company

semi-pro
We have an old timer that that has about a 30-40 minute PM time. I know his car number and there is no way I will pull behind him at the fuel pump. I'm amazed he gets away with socializing on the clock like this, its been going on for years.

I have also noticed the DVIR books have been downsized. They are narrower, must have saved a bundle on paper.

Hook me up so I can get some easy OT. Knowledge is power.

Big Babooba

I fill out my DVIR at the conclusion of my circle check. Still on property.
Sounds like your buds are slow to get off property in the AM. You guys are making the preload look bad. I thought long gas lines were only in the 70's. But hey, having said that, all things considered, a stich in time saves nine, at the end of the day, it's OT.
Our preload manages to do that all by themselves!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
no gas card here;we have our own pump station on property. Best place to share stories; feeder drivers fill up next to package car drivers and air drivers.
One warning though it can get sticking since there is so little room for all the yard traffic to get by.
Thats an understatement in that bldng!! and what a bright idea to put 48' trailers at the end near the pumps!

MobileBA

Are you kidding me? Fill out you DVIR while waiting for someone else to fill theirs out at the gas pumps. I mean aren't there bigger fish to fry?