DWS vs AW

moreluck

golden ticket member
Debbie, Debbie.....you lie about things that are provable by playing the tape back!!!

She accused Romney of not mentioning Israel once in the debate..........No ,he mentioned it FOURTEEN times. You ruin your image in your Jewish community for that narcissist in the White house.

She's in a classlessness all by herslf !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Imagine the response to someone berating the Dems for being “too black.”

Via The Blaze:
At an early morning speech given to members of the left leaning Emily’s List group on Wednesday, DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz derided Republicans in the House of Representatives for having too many white males in their caucus while praising Democrats for shrinking their white male population.

Schultz began her statement with gender baiting. She declared, “I would love to have a man spend a day in the life of the women in this room and try to get done what we balance together.” Then the Chairwoman encouraged more women should run for political office because “when women run democrats win.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Debbie Wasserman Schultz: OMG! The GOP Just Filed A Bill To Ban All Abortions! – Reality: No Such Bill Exists…

DWS not being truthful? I’m shocked.

dws2-550x309.jpg

Via Red Alert Politics:
Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz sent out a questionable fundraising email on behalf of the DNC Friday night accusing Republicans in the 113th Congress of trying to “ban all abortions.”

While the Democrat’s inaccurate claim that the Republican Party wants to “ban all abortions even in cases of rape and incest” is not noteworthy to anyone who paid any attention to the 2012 election, the timing of Wasserman Schultz’s email should be.

In the email the Florida Congresswoman claims that, “Republicans in Congress have already introduced several bills to limit a woman’s ability to make her own health decisions — all in the first 48 hours of the new session.”
Considering that Congress was out of session this entire week and said bills would have had to have been filed more than a week ago on Thursday or Friday, it’s curious that the DNC is sending out the email now.

If “Republicans in Congress” had introduced a bill to “ban all abortions,” the only bill outlined in the email that could ostensibly fall under the category of limiting “a woman’s ability to make her own health decisions,” such a bill would have been national news when it was filed.

A simple Google search on the topic brings up no recent results. Furthermore, pro-choice Democrats, including progressive activist group Emily’s List, would have been up in arms. But at a press conference on Monday, Emily’s List made no mention of such a bill, making the likelihood of its existence even slimmer.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I would gladly send her money , but I find my paycheck some what short this week .
I can't seem to understand just how it happened.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Debbie's people ever hear of McDonald's or Wendys ???

Why do I get the feeling she’s stretching the truth?
Via Fox Nation:
On Tuesday, FL Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz and her colleague VA Rep. Jim Moran openly whined about the impacts of spending cuts on their personal office budgets. Moran fretted that, with the looming sequester cuts, he may have to cut one staffer from his office.

Wasserman Schultz upped his ante, however. She, almost literally, suggested that her staff were on the brink of starvation, due to the cuts.
Speaking at a hearing of the House Legislative Branch Appropriations Subcommittee, Wasserman Schultz worried that prices of meals in House restaurants are getting so high that aides are being “priced out” of a good meal.

At the carry-out cafe in the Cannon Office Building, where Wasserman Schultz has her office, you can get an 8oz bowl of Ham and Bean soup for $2. You can buy gourmet sandwiches and wraps for around $5. Both of these are cheaper than I can get at delis down the street from my house.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]Wasserman Schultz Says DNC Is Broke: “We Spent Ever Last Penny”…[/h]
Wasserman-Schultz-500x196.jpg

So unlike Dems to be fiscally irresponsible.
Via CNS News:
Democratic National Committee (DNC) Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) says Democrats are “in the red” because they spent more than “everything we had” to get Barack Obama and others elected last November.

In an e-mail to supporters, the DNC chair says:

“We spent everything we had to spend in 2012 to win the White House, add seats in the Senate, and pick up seats in the House — our job was to do everything we could to elect President Obama and other Democrats across the country.”

“We spent every last penny” – and more – Wasserman Schultz says.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If anyone knows what “disgusting and unconscionable” looks like it’s DWS, she sees it every time she looks in the mirror.

Via NRO:
Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D., Fla.) said that the 14 Republican senators who have vowed to filibuster upcoming gun-control legislation “don’t care about protecting people in America from people who would do them harm with a gun.”

“It’s disgusting and unconscionable,” Wasserman Schultz said on Piers Morgan Live last night, also calling it “immoral” and “cowardly.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
So you wanted voters to elect a "Busch" ? Make up your mind, dingy !!

Bill Clinton unavailable for comment.

Via Red Alert:
According to Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, the GOP is waging war on women again — by electing ex-South Carolina governor Mark Sanford to South Carolina’s 1st Congressional seat.

During MSNBC‘s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” on Wednesday, the Florida Congresswoman argued Sanford’s victory “doesn’t send a very strong message to women.”
“The Republican Party understands that they have gone way off the issues that are important to women when they elect a candidate like Mark Sanford after his track record,” she told Mitchell.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Lady Gaga can go to hell!!!!

Via Allen West:
Having served in the US Army for 22 years alongside some very brave men and women, I find Lady Gaga’s defiling of our National Anthem reprehensible.

We are the land of the free because America has always been the home of the brave from Lexington and Concord to Kandahar. This young lady should be taken to Ft. McHenry and given a history lesson as to why Francis Scott Key wrote those words incredible words.

In this week where we remember the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg and the 237th anniversary of our Independence is further evidence of the level of ignorance and disrespect some have for our national character. She and all those who cheered her abomination should be ashamed and apologize to every serving and retired member of our Armed Services.

But perhaps I ask too much…