EAM's with ground shipping labels?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Yesterday I got the "commit times need to be delivered soon" message on my diad at 10:40am and it showed I had 2 EAMS but they were not on my 1000 shelf so I assumed they weren't on my car. When I finally delivered them the late screen came up asking why they were late so I checked the labels and they were both ground labels? They were both also spa'd to the 4000 shelf. Has this ever happened to anyone else before?

By The Book

Yesterday I got the "commit times need to be delivered soon" message on my diad at 10:40am and it showed I had 2 EAMS but they were not on my 1000 shelf so I assumed they weren't on my car. When I finally delivered them the late screen came up asking why they were late so I checked the labels and they were both ground labels? They were both also spa'd to the 4000 shelf. Has this ever happened to anyone else before?
Were they ground labels with a next day air sticker upgrade on them?

Rack em

Made the Podium
I think ours is on suicide watch
Ours should be too. He'd down to one on car in the building because the other 2 were sent to other centers. And the the on car we have left is out everyday riding with the seasonal drivers. I can't imagine all the stuff he has to deal with all/everyday.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Ours should be too. He'd down to one on car in the building because the other 2 were sent to other centers. And the the on car we have left is out everyday riding with the seasonal drivers. I can't imagine all the stuff he has to deal with all/everyday.
My old one I never once saw in browns in the time I worked for him, he's driven everyday this past week.

Box Ox

Maybe some My Choice premium users used their 2x yearly confirmed delivery windows and you never got the notification in the board beforehand?

barnyard

KTM rider
I had the same happen either last summer or the summer before. Not sure, it was warm though. Called the boss, he said not to worry about it.

Grey

I get those sometimes. They have air labels but the location sticker isn't a normal 1022 or 1094. It's further back on the 1000 shelf.