Earrings

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How bout this when you agree to work for a
Company that has a dress code they get to tell you how to dress end of story if you don't like it quit.

UPSGUY72

I just came back from a year off on disability and my center has a new manager. She has been getting on my case about my earrings. I have had past managers tell me to take them out and I've always managed to argue my way into keeping them by referring to the appearance guidelines that state both men and women are allowed to have a piercing in each earlobe no larger than 1/2 an inch. She seems intent on ignoring this fact and keeps telling me I have to take them out and she is going to "look into it". Does anyone have any experience in this subject or advice? Thanks.

Men don't wear earring... Problem solved...

You should have thought about what would happen when you had to take the plugs out when you decided to get them did you think that the hole are just going close up in a couple of months... You are going to have those holes for the rest of you life unless you have them surgically repaired..... Did you think about that....

over9five

Staff member
Speaking of the kids---it has been a year since my daughter's wedding. I sent them a check for $100 so they could go out and have a nice dinner.
LOL, we took them out yesterday for Chinese. Spent about $55! First time "Whats his names" been here since we moved in 10 months ago. They do work a LOT, and I'm proud of them for that!

bbsam

Staff member
Being a member of a big time sports team is not the measure of a man either....

True. But I thought folks here were trying to suggest that an earing somehow made men effeninate but I kinda don't think they would make that assertion to many of the men wearing them. Something about lacking the courage of their convictions...or maybe they simply hadn't thought the whole thing through.