Earth day in April

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by yeldarb, Dec 12, 2008.

1. yeldarb

yeldarb Member

Looking at the calendar, Earth day is in Green, like Labor day fourth of july, memorial day, thanksgiving and day after and Christmas......Is Earth day going to be a day off?

2. rod

rod retired and happy

Yes-----for me:peaceful:

3. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

are you gonnah fry up another pig rod???? count me in!!! I''l bring sum beehs!!

4. cachsux

cachsux Wah

5. rod

rod retired and happy

If I win the lottery between now and then everyone is invited:peaceful: We'll have us a pig slaughter.:2guns::taz::gun_banda:clap:

6. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

As the distribution of the 2009 UPS Wall Calendars is now underway, several inquiries have arisen regarding two specific dates on the calendar. As it pertains to those dates, please note the following:
    Wednesday, April 22 (Earth Day), is not a UPS holiday, although it is shaded in green. This date is shaded to coincide with the overall theme of the calendar, which is "Decision Green."
    Thursday, December 31 (New Years Eve) has not been shaded on the calendar; however, this date is a UPS holiday.
    In 2009, UPS holidays remain the same as those in previous years.

7. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

why don't the pagans @ UPS acknowledge GOOD FRIDAY...I'm just wondering EARTH DAY = GOOD FRIDAY...not quite in my opinion

8. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

None of our holidays are based on religion, no, not even Christmas...to UPS Christmas is a secular day.