East vs west

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
We have staggered starts so the building can empty properly. 8:35 and 8:45. Parts of our area have 10:30 commits and the extended cities have a 12 commit. Air at the building by 5 and several air drops.

Alleycar

Barn, those satellite drivers up in Grand Marais area work until after midnight alot lol. When we can't leave on time, they start even later

reydluap

I'm in SE Iowa. Drivers start at 8:45. Air needs to be back to the building by 19:00 (7pm). After a couple of PT years and 30+ years of route driving, I bid a red circle Article 22.3 Customer Counter Clerk/Air Shuttle job. Now, After working the "counter", I then make the 4 1/2 hour round trip to (CID) Cedar Rapids Ia Airport every evening.

stink219

That is true by continuum because at 9pm while I just punched out in RI, it's only 6pm in Cali. Then again, when I punch in at 8:45 the Cali folks are still in bed, but so am I when they punch out. Ouch!!!! My friend'n head hurts now!

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I had some buddies that went to Washington State. Went up there a couple times to party. Let me just say, your daughter is going to get her drank on.

Shoulda seen it in the 80's:beersmiley1:Watched Tim Rosenbaugh throwup back into the pitcher he was drinking from at The Coug.

barnyard

KTM rider
Barn, those satellite drivers up in Grand Marais area work until after midnight alot lol. When we can't leave on time, they start even later

We had a PCM about one of them that had an HOS problem. Ack, ack, ack. Those guys probably see more deer at night then many do in a lifetime of hunting.