Easter ruined by UPS

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
"Easter ruined by UPS"...
"Wahh, I took a job that works on Sunday"...
giphy.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So I assume you and yours will plan around his schedule for today, much like you would for any "holiday" that falls on a weekend.
Yep we did Easter dinner at my parents last night because my wife is on call today.

Her dad chose not to make the same adjustments and I'll be headed to the inlaws alone for lunch soon. FML. Wish I could of worked today. Lol

BlackCoffee

Forget it. you people just don't grasp it. you probably need UPS and cannot get another job because of your ignorance so you must defend i suppose

Brownslave688

My :censored2:ing god! She's a nurse! Hospital. Get it. what do you want hospitals to close on Sundays?
There are millions upon millions of people working today. It's strictly a religious holiday anyway.

If you feel that strongly about your religion quit or refuse to go in and find a job that's more accommodating.

Brownslave688

because I have not heard ONE solid reason for it.

just things like "you know what you signed up for"
"commerce runs 24/7"
And why are those not solid reasons?

This isn't 1925 anymore we have a worldwide economy that is constantly running.

Why should joe cabinet maker get his product a day later because you believe you have a right to Sunday or Easter off? He doesn't believe in Easter and gives two :censored2:s if you work Sunday. His opinion is just as valid as yours.