Easter ruined by UPS

trickpony1

I think he needs one of these to brighten up his day. You know someone to come home to.

Do you really want to subject some poor defenseless animal to his wrath?
He already has a cat named Rowdy who I worry about and whom doesn't seem to have been able to quell the increased anger, hate and bitterness we have observed lately.

Do you really want to subject some poor defenseless animal to his wrath?
He already has a cat named Rowdy who I worry about and whom doesn't seem to have been able to quell the increased anger, hate and bitterness we have observed lately.
You know what? You are right. I don't know what I was thinking. Whenever I see ignored content in a thread I like it. He's the only one. We should all do it together.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
And most people couldnt do it physically or mentally, most normal people arent built that strong to do it.
Sure they are.

They choose not to be. Why? Because we are hiring a society of pusillanimous.

The body and mind can do many things we think are impossible until pushed to that limit. Guess what if Tom has two choices work harder than he's ever worked before and provide or be a homeless bum. Most would decide to work.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Its one thing to make fun of,like we do in nothingness fluff part2. Its another thing just to be mean or pick on someone.
Yeah I mean sure I might tell my friend I'd like bang his wife. That's funny.

I would never say hey does your grandma remeber what she had for dinner? Because she has Alzheimer's.