Ebola and your DIAD

undies

In my years as a driver, I've has some questionable people grab it and sign. People that looked like they haven't showered in months, were about to die or just plain looked gross.

Now that a case has been confirmed in the US, I fear we may help to spread the infection in the near future. Am I being paranoid?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
In my years as a driver, I've has some questionable people grab it and sign. People that looked like they haven't showered in months, were about to die or just plain looked gross.

Now that a case has been confirmed in the US, I fear we may help to spread the infection in the near future. Am I being paranoid?
That's why they invented hand sanitizer.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Dead man walking.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

If you send a PM to Integrity, he can discuss this egregious safety violation in private.

-Bug-

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
How do you know if someone might have semen, urine, vomit on their hands..................Or if they been digging in their ear with the car keys, or if they just got done feeding one of their babies, and got breast milk on their hands. Or if they hawkered and wiped their nose with their hands, then on their pants. IMO its easier to come in contact with someone elses bodily fluids than you ever wanted to. I am not letting anyone touch my board if they look sleezy.

oldngray

nowhere special
How do you know if someone might have semen, urine, vomit on their hands..................Or if they been digging in their ear with the car keys, or if they just got done feeding one of their babies, and got breast milk on their hands. Or if they hawkered and wiped their nose with their hands, then on their pants. IMO its easier to come in contact with someone elses bodily fluids than you ever wanted to. I am not letting anyone touch my board if they look sleezy.

Ebola is spread by body fluids and a sneeze can make it airborne (although technically its not an airborne virus) and has been a way to spread the infection.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
If I were in Dallas I'd be thinking about this. There were probably at least a couple hundred on that plane with that guy, and who knows how many on that plane since.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ebola is serious, but you're more likely to get that Enterovirus that's going around.
Been there had it. I only had it mildly compared to my grandkids. I picked them up in Wisconsin, driving back to Ohio, and by Chicago, I had three little girls with a cough that was so intense, made them upchuck their food, and couldnt breathe when coughing. It was a terrible ride home. 3 kids, a large doberman, and a husband. Ill mark that in my book as the worst vacation EVER. The kids were not bad , not too bad during the day, But OMG night time. Then my husband got it and didnt get out of bed for a week. I just drugged everyone with Nyquil. And when they went to sleep at 830, so did I, because I knew I would be up sporadically all night long, and I was.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I were in Dallas I'd be thinking about this. There were probably at least a couple hundred on that plane with that guy, and who knows how many on that plane since.

On the plane he had no symptoms.....the Dr. at CDC said it's only contagious when the symptoms are present. So, the other people on the plane are probably OK.
They need to check out his family and whoever he visited after his arrival in N.Dallas. It can take up to 21 days for symptoms to appear if someone is exposed. I hope they can keep it I N. Dallas....contain it there...BUT...my gut says...
uh oh !

Why can't they just stop any travelers from Sierra Leone & Liberia from entering this country ?