Ec package

S

selfcancelsignal

Just a thought ....if a driver has a EC....it should be delivered to a AP that day if at all possible and customer notified
No access points on any of our rural routes that would have an ECD package... So...

S

selfcancelsignal

I would think that since most of the areas that are likely to have EC's are rural areas that this is most likely not an option.
I said something similar, but these small towns could use access points just as well as the metros. Co-ops, libraries, town halls. These all seem like very convenient places to leave signature required & ECD packages for pick up. Of course it's up to them.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I said something similar, but these small towns could use access points just as well as the metros. Co-ops, libraries, town halls. These all seem like very convenient places to leave signature required & ECD packages for pick up. Of course it's up to them.
We rural drivers have been using access point for years.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
So you are saying that you could complete the delivery if you had to but would prefer to wait a day (or two) for nicer weather? Never realized that this was an option.
I think you missed my point. A day's delay most can understand but we had some drivers last year EC stops for a week when they could have hiked it.

rod

Retired 22 years

Damn--you guys won't be happy until ALL the delivery jobs are gone. There just seems to be a big push to not deliver packages (EC) or leave them all at one stop.