Edison NJ

CRASH501

Ahhhhhhhhhhh one of those guys you onl;y hear about ! The one's that were lucky enough to get in on the I.P.O. .......GOOD FOR YOU WAY TO GO ! ,Im just curious working for big brown all that time im sure you also experienced changes some good , some not so good . when did you retire . As its known i am no longer a upser i did my job for 8 years and in the begining enjoyed the atmosphere. but it has changed DRASTICALLY SINCE 2001 . I still talk to friends @ brown both in management and hourly and not many are happy with the U.P.S. OF 2010 !

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Ahhhhhhhhhhh one of those guys you onl;y hear about ! The one's that were lucky enough to get in on the I.P.O. .......GOOD FOR YOU WAY TO GO ! ,Im just curious working for big brown all that time im sure you also experienced changes some good , some not so good . when did you retire . As its known i am no longer a upser i did my job for 8 years and in the begining enjoyed the atmosphere. but it has changed DRASTICALLY SINCE 2001 . I still talk to friends @ brown both in management and hourly and not many are happy with the U.P.S. OF 2010 !

???
Who's he talking about???
Who's he talking to??

whiskey

Frustrated aren't ya?
That's it?
Thanks for the investment advise.
Thinking my minimal sharehold is worth the loss considering it entitles me to criticize your lack of managerial skills.

How many teamsters does it take to screw in one light bulb?
Eight.
You got a flippin problem with that?

Why did one little plane with a banner cause this flash point?
Because there is no i in teamster.

:sad-little:Over 10% unemployment ---people complain about a company with excellent pay and benefits . Grow up ! Get a life !
UPS -tough place to work --respectfully work together to make it better ---but bottom line ---love it --or don't let the door hit you on the way out.
I spent 36 tough years with the company both hourly and management,
No job in ups is easy . I respect all who work there --but have no patience for cry babies !!
To respectfully work together, the respect has to flow both ways. I've not seen that in my 20+ years as a UPS employee. Sure we had a couple of managers that respected the drivers and PTers but they didn't stay long.

Your right --things have changed ---I started at $2.19 an hour ----today I am a multi ,multi MILLIONAIRE !!!!!
Go cry to someone else ---I have been there and I have done it !!!!!!

Also I AM extremely familiar with the Edison Hub ----I worked Midnites there:wink2: probably before you were born sonny ! In fact I remember when the midnight hub was closed and sent up to Meadowlands.
So I am familiar with Edison ----A country club to other places and buildings I have worked ---try working a hub in LA or in Harlem !!!
How nice that you stayed in management while gaining the stock given to you, today managers that have been with the company less that 10-15 years will be lucky to gain even one of your multi, multi millions. And with all that dough, at least you can afford to have those chronically chapped lips and brown nose repaired.