edit

LiL"Comet"

:wink2:You have to send a message to a moderator and they can sometimes delete a post for for like DS, Scratch, etc. they should able to help you

helenofcalifornia

I suppose in the "edit" mode you could delete everything you wrote and then "save" the empty space. I don't know if you can delete it any other way.

You got some good feedback on your phone issue, eh? You have questions, we have answers. Scratch, Tie and the rest gave you a ton of info that should help you move forward with your issue. Sorry about your phone; that sucks.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
how do you delete a post?

What would you like deleted? Give me a post number and I'm guessing its from your other thread you started. I can delete the whole post or just part of it. You can edit your own post, but I think there is a thirty minute time limit on that. Like Helen and Lil' Comet stated, just click on one of the mod names on the bottom of the page and pm us. You can see who is online, so try one of us there.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
What would you like deleted? Give me a post number and I'm guessing its from your other thread you started. I can delete the whole post or just part of it. You can edit your own post, but I think there is a thirty minute time limit on that. Like Helen and Lil' Comet stated, just click on one of the mod names on the bottom of the page and pm us. You can see who is online, so try one of us there.
Can we post pictures of DIAD's in funny situations? Sort of like the garden gnomes?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Sure, just be sure you post your name, picture, and location so the company can thank you for it.:wink2: