Editing stops

brownmvp

I was messaged to void a stop and rescan it and sheet it as inside delivery instead of front desk. Cell phone store. They sent me the message w/ the tracking numb n i wrote it down.
So thinkin she gave me the correct tracking num. I voided the package and tried to resheet it. The tracking numb wasnt correct so i sent a message asking for the tracking number again. Never got a response and i forgot about it till i got home. So the package that i originally sheeted was voided but delivered.
What should i expect? A warning letter or something? I sent the message via diad but never got a response so it slipped my mind

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I was messaged to void a stop and rescan it and sheet it as inside delivery instead of front desk. Cell phone store. They sent me the message w/ the tracking numb n i wrote it down.
So thinkin she gave me the correct tracking num. I voided the package and tried to resheet it. The tracking numb wasnt correct so i sent a message asking for the tracking number again. Never got a response and i forgot about it till i got home. So the package that i originally sheeted was voided but delivered.
What should i expect? A warning letter or something? I sent the message via diad but never got a response so it slipped my mind
You'll likely end up with a driver follow up for it.

I'm
Assuming this was a cellphone store inside a wal mart or something?

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
1st, when in the edit screen hit edit again and a screen with the full z number will populate.

Second, you should not expect anything. You didn't do anything wrong.

However, never void out anything until you've fixed it, at least then there is a scan on it, right or wrong

Dub

In our center we're not allowed to void anything anymore. Now they say the proper procedure is to re-sheet the package and "dup" it.

UPSGUY72

You don't have to void it out you can just re-sheet the package as an inside delivery and you be ok. The second stop complete would have overridden the first one.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Let them know Monday when you get in that you were told by oms to delete stop and sheet it again......they will give you the tracking number.....what I was wondering is how the oms expected the diad to get signed if she sent you the tracking number without you going back to the stop

ArcherUTR

1st, when in the edit screen hit edit again and a screen with the full z number will populate.

Second, you should not expect anything. You didn't do anything wrong.

However, never void out anything until you've fixed it, at least then there is a scan on it, right or wrong

You can do this even after you have edited and voided out something. So if you get hung up and confused you can still go into edit for the voided stop and hit edit again while in the stop and pull up the full 1Ztracking number.

ArcherUTR

You don't have to void it out you can just re-sheet the package as an inside delivery and you be ok. The second stop complete would have overridden the first one.

But you might be accused of padding your stops unless you use the 'DUP' duplicate stop function.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How will that get you fired? The messages are not copyrighted and as long as you're not in the truck (or they can't prove where you were when it was shot) the grounds they have to stand on is what?
Stealing time or taking pictures of company property.