Editing stops

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So if you were to scrawl the instructions on a notepad that you keep for documentation of 'working as instructed' as many old timers do...

You would go on break while you notated?
Sounds stupid doesn't it and no I don't think you should have to. I know some business agents that feel differently though and that's what really matters.

Any message they send you can be printed out if anything were to come about. That's why i always make sure they send me messages not oh call in and get instructions. That's just he said she said.

10 point

Sounds stupid doesn't it and no I don't think you should have to. I know some business agents that feel differently though and that's what really matters.

Any message they send you can be printed out if anything were to come about. That's why i always make sure they send me messages not oh call in and get instructions. That's just he said she said.
They've told us for years that they can only retrieve diad messages the day they sent them out and not retrievable the next day.

You can have the local email or fax a requisition for that message when you receive it if it's that important.

Taking a screen shot of diad messages and getting fired for it is a stretch if they don't have documentation that this rule was conveyed to you. It's not posted in our building either.

Brownslave688

They've told us for years that they can only retrieve diad messages the day they sent them out and not retrievable the next day.

You can have the local email or fax a requisition for that message when you receive it if it's that important.

Taking a screen shot of diad messages and getting fired for it is a stretch if they don't have documentation that this rule was conveyed to you. It's not posted in our building either.
It's taking a picture of company property that's a pretty well known no no.

Lol I've seen plenty of messages printed out the next day.

ArcherUTR

It's taking a picture of company property that's a pretty well known no no.

Lol I've seen plenty of messages printed out the next day.

I've been told that messages can only be printed out the day of, else they are lost.

I'm not taking a picture of UPS property, I'm taking a picture of textual instructions.

Brownslave688

I've been told that messages can only be printed out the day of, else they are lost.

I'm not taking a picture of UPS property, I'm taking a picture of textual instructions.
That board doesn't belong to ups?

Ups has acres of underground storage in multiple locations. They can look up delivery records that go back months. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say someone can get message well into the future.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

They can print out whatever they want, or "delete" whatever they want, according to whatever suits their needs at a given time. Taking phone pics is a good way to cover your ass.

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
I was messaged to void a stop and rescan it and sheet it as inside delivery instead of front desk. Cell phone store. They sent me the message w/ the tracking numb n i wrote it down.
So thinkin she gave me the correct tracking num. I voided the package and tried to resheet it. The tracking numb wasnt correct so i sent a message asking for the tracking number again. Never got a response and i forgot about it till i got home. So the package that i originally sheeted was voided but delivered.
What should i expect? A warning letter or something? I sent the message via diad but never got a response so it slipped my mind
Where you going to forge their signature? I would've told them I will go back and resheet the pkg otherwise its stays how it is. You can give me a warning letter for screwing up the first time but at least you can't fire me for falsifying records.

govols019

You smell that?
I was messaged to void a stop and rescan it and sheet it as inside delivery instead of front desk. Cell phone store. They sent me the message w/ the tracking numb n i wrote it down.
So thinkin she gave me the correct tracking num. I voided the package and tried to resheet it. The tracking numb wasnt correct so i sent a message asking for the tracking number again. Never got a response and i forgot about it till i got home. So the package that i originally sheeted was voided but delivered.
What should i expect? A warning letter or something? I sent the message via diad but never got a response so it slipped my mind

Every commercial stop I have is recorded as inside delivery. That way I don't have to worry about that crap.

boxthrower

Inside delivery option was removed from our diads and replaced with guard. I still get the prompt asking if pkg was delivered inside at pharmacy locations. I just hit yes and use receiver. I asked my sup why it was removed and he had no idea why... It's been like that for 3 months now.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Inside delivery option was removed from our diads and replaced with guard. I still get the prompt asking if pkg was delivered inside at pharmacy locations. I just hit yes and use receiver. I asked my sup why it was removed and he had no idea why... It's been like that for 3 months now.

Sounds made up.