Edmonton UPS Delivery Thief

rod

Retired 22 years
From what I've witnessed from watching my fishing buds in action on many fishing trips to Canada - Canadian girls are easy.

over9five

Staff member
From what I've witnessed from watching my fishing buds in action on many fishing trips to Canada - Canadian girls are easy.

Hot Canadian fisherwomen:

fat-women-bbw-singles.jpg

Yup, they're easy too!

rod

Retired 22 years
You were just the innocent bystander?

Yes-believe it or not I have been faithful to my wife for over 40 years. I told her before we were married that she could have my heart but not my eyes. I still look at the good looking gals. Also I never had a reason to cheat-- I got (and still get) everything I need (and want) at home. Out of all the guys I know I can only think of a couple who I have never cheated. (same goes for a lot of the wives I know)

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
fat-women-bbw-singles.jpg

OMG, Splozi, did u D.R. this, Front door???

As far as that whole if it's gonna get stolen then it don't matter were u put it arguement goes. WEAK.

Yea, u keep D.R. big hefer packages @ front door then the dudes scooping out the scene willcatch on to the careless D.R.'s. They won't even have to follow behind to know were u D.R.

Again weak, U have a much greater chance of preventing theft by not D.R.ing a large piece in plain site of street. Go ahead and keep trying to argue a pointless mess. Lots of guys out their whating for an easy drive by theft and loss prevention will Be waiting for u.

Meanwhile, go back to that address and get that fat hefer off the front porch.

klein

Für Meno :)
Every single day UPS packages get lost or stolen. 1000's of them world-wide !
It took an Edmonton (Canadian), to have technologly to prove his package was stolen and how it was done.

You need to wonder why UPS with telematics and "Robomod" always saying they have the best technology in place, yet, it takes a single home owner to find the answers and well better equipt !

So, think about that !

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Yes-believe it or not I have been faithful to my wife for over 40 years. I told her before we were married that she could have my heart but not my eyes. I still look at the good looking gals. Also I never had a reason to cheat-- I got (and still get) everything I need (and want) at home. Out of all the guys I know I can only think of a couple who I have never cheated. (same goes for a lot of the wives I know)

Remind me not to go fishing with you.

S

splozi

OMG, Splozi, did u D.R. this, Front door???

As far as that whole if it's gonna get stolen then it don't matter were u put it arguement goes. WEAK.

Yea, u keep D.R. big hefer packages @ front door then the dudes scooping out the scene willcatch on to the careless D.R.'s. They won't even have to follow behind to know were u D.R.

Again weak, U have a much greater chance of preventing theft by not D.R.ing a large piece in plain site of street. Go ahead and keep trying to argue a pointless mess. Lots of guys out their whating for an easy drive by theft and loss prevention will Be waiting for u.

Meanwhile, go back to that address and get that fat hefer off the front porch.

You're a funny guy. No, seriously, you are! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Like, really funny - you OOZE funny. I want to bask in the warmth of your juices, so maybe one day I can be as funny as you. TEACH US!

Backlasher

Stronger, Faster, Browner
You're a funny guy. No, seriously, you are! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Like, really funny - you OOZE funny. I want to bask in the warmth of your juices, so maybe one day I can be as funny as you. TEACH US!

Okay, Lesson 1.

Be a jumper 4 a season, and cry about hurting knees from not using methodes.

2. Pretend to be the leading expert on Delivery methodes and argue it to the fullest.

3.Here correct methodes from drivers with long term experience on how it should B done and try to help your self preservation in what could b a career for you in like 10 more yrs. blow them off and defend the wrong practice of a LAzy careless D.R.

S

splozi

Okay, Lesson 1.

Be a jumper 4 a season, and cry about hurting knees from not using methodes.

2. Pretend to be the leading expert on Delivery methodes and argue it to the fullest.

3.Here correct methodes from drivers with long term experience on how it should B done and try to help your self preservation in what could b a career for you in like 10 more yrs. blow them off and defend the wrong practice of a LAzy careless D.R.

#1, refer to a helper as a jumper and then wonder why helpers don't use the sacred "methods."

What happened, man? You were funny. You let us down.
In Japan, one who has shamed the family must commit suicide. Do what is right.

rocket man

That video clip made front local news on TV the day before yesterday.
Happens everywhere though, but it's great to have security video like that.
mr kline can you show us a photo of you in a hat? and looking at that picture it looked like a dealer plate

menotyou

bella amicizia
Rod, that is very sweet.
Looking is a God given right, otherwise we wouldn't smile when we do. ;) I bet your wife is just as happy. I hope to find someone as special someday. And, he will want for nothing. :winks:

rocket man

It is also crystal clear evidence that the UPS driver made a horrible DR. Will she get suspended, fired, made to pay for the package???
b. s that was a good (DR) i and 95 pct of others would have done the same and knowing what happened ID STILL leave PACKAGE THERE THE NEXT DAY AND AT EVERY OTHER HOUSE IN THE AREA . IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY THEN LETS PUT EVERY STOP GOOD AND BAD NEIGHBOR HOODS TO SIG REQUIRED EVERY STOP . IM SUPRISED THE COMPANy HASENT BEEN SUED ON DISCRIMINATION ON WHAT AREAS WE LEAVE AND DONT LEAVE PACKAGES ,

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

b. s that was a good (DR) i and 95 pct of others would have done the same and knowing what happened ID STILL leave PACKAGE THERE THE NEXT DAY AND AT EVERY OTHER HOUSE IN THE AREA . IF YOU FEEL THAT WAY THEN LETS PUT EVERY STOP GOOD AND BAD NEIGHBOR HOODS TO SIG REQUIRED EVERY STOP . IM SUPRISED THE COMPANy HASENT BEEN SUED ON DISCRIMINATION ON WHAT AREAS WE LEAVE AND DONT LEAVE PACKAGES ,

Economic profiling?

rod

Retired 22 years
Remind me not to go fishing with you.

Why?- do you plan on cheating? Don't worry - I can keep a secret although from what I have witnessed the spouses seem to find out sooner or later. Which brings up another point. Why would anyone marry someone you met while cheating on your spouse. How could you not think--gee, the were cheating when I met them but them wouldn't cheat on me.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Every single day UPS packages get lost or stolen. 1000's of them world-wide !
It took an Edmonton (Canadian), to have technologly to prove his package was stolen and how it was done.

You need to wonder why UPS with telematics and "Robomod" always saying they have the best technology in place, yet, it takes a single home owner to find the answers and well better equipt !

So, think about that !
Now that your GONE there is hope for at least 200 a day in Canada that wont get lost or stolen from STUPID D/R 's !!