Edwards indicted....

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
No this can't be true.
He is one of the BEAUTIFUL people.
He once ran with John Kerry for POTUS against that Bush fellow. He was going to be in 2004 our VP, along with his charming but ill wife.
This has to have been a plot by those nasty Bush people, to discredit him.:wink2:
And if it had not been for the veterans who fought against Kerry, this jerk, dweeb, could have been our VP.

moreluck

golden ticket member
182773.JPG

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

OH GEE..... another FAIL!

Edwards found NOT GUILTY on one count and the rest of the case THROWN OUT IN A MISTRIAL!!

So much for the expert opinion by ORIELLY, GRETA V, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Angela Tantaros, Dennis miller and the likes who SPOUTED for months that Edwards would be convicted.

Looks like FOX SPEWS was ZERO for 20 with their legal opinions.

Oh ya, Edwards is still a bad husband, but so is Newt, Cain and Romneys grandfather and great grandfather.

Peace

TOS

UPS Lifer

OH GEE..... another FAIL!

Edwards found NOT GUILTY on one count and the rest of the case THROWN OUT IN A MISTRIAL!!

So much for the expert opinion by ORIELLY, GRETA V, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Angela Tantaros, Dennis miller and the likes who SPOUTED for months that Edwards would be convicted.

Looks like FOX SPEWS was ZERO for 20 with their legal opinions.

Oh ya, Edwards is still a bad husband, but so is Newt, Cain and Romneys grandfather and great grandfather.

Peace

TOS

An open letter to TOS.

Dear TOS,
Your posts are extremely entertaining. You are a flat out lier and you think that people buy it( and part of your reasoning for that is anyone to your right which is 98% of the population is stupid!) Your posts are a cheap form of passing the time during the day when there is nothing else to do!

I work out of my home so I turn the TV on as background noise. I can not speak about Greta but all the rest of Fox regular anchors and broadcast personnel never said the case was a slam dunk. The percentages were always in favor of the slime ball getting off. Would they have all liked him to be convicted? Probably, but this is American and the evidence was not there.

Your problem is that you are a fanatically hateful and close minded liberal. Being liberal is not the issue. It is the fanatically hateful and close mindedness that is your downfall. You are what I call a fringe liberal.

Every person, place or thing associated with right of center causes is/are evil and no good. How can you be taken seriously?

Prove your case about Fox. Provide tape or URLs from every person mentioned above and not taken out of context. If I had you in person, I would look you in the eye and make an enormous wager that says you can not back up your claim. These are unfounded lies!

Difference between me and you, I won't defend anyone who is a slime ball. I voted for Arnold S. for governor and he is a slime ball. Unfortunately, Edwards is the ultimate in slime balls.

To bring up Romney's grandfather and great grandfather and trying to tie their values to Mitt is absolutely outrageous. It the main stream Dems take this approach, the Presidency goes to Mitt. The independents and undecideds will go his way.

God help us if people with your political views ever get in power. Right wing folks would be locked up or executed and never be heard of again. Diversity and the ability to work together is what makes this country great and we don't have that right now. Opps! I used the "r" word!!

Your posts bring out the very worst feelings in me and for the rest of the posters out there I am sorry and I apologize if you get negative energy from this post.

Peace!

moreluck

golden ticket member
John Edwards and Rielle Hunter announced that they are no longer a couple. Gee, I thought they'd be together forever with such a solid foundation !! :crazy2: