Egos

I rip into PT sups on my belt all the time. No ego. If you're going to cram way too much work into my 8 cube, to the point where when I get to my first stop I can't even open the back door. I'm :censored2:. And I'm going to let you know about it.
Well at my sort I know im not in charge of dispatching or have any part in determining how much work a driver has to work with , that's upper mgmt at my building, im in charge of making sure the belt stays moving , looking for service and saftey issues. If at your sort your PT sups are responsible for that kind of stuff and don't fix it after you bring it to their attention then yes that's their fault and they have it coming , I understand drivers obviously have a voice when trying to fix something in their work environment. Im saying a particular driver (younger man) at my building just has a bad attitude and does it for his own enjoyment and im sure he's not the only one in the company.

P

pickup

Haha im guessing your the type of worker that bleeds brown and believes that the company will never continue without them cause your such a hard-working American , as if theres not millions that can easily replace you.

Unlike your job where there are not millions that can easily replace you because no one wants your job. That's why they have to ask guys with approximately 30 days with the company if they want to be pt sups.

T

Turdferguson

Im clearly not full of myself at all. I was just responding to surprise surprise an immature reply from a fellow upser, im not trying to cause any conflicts but gather opinions and view points.
How long have you been at UPS?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Haha im guessing your the type of worker that bleeds brown and believes that the company will never continue without them cause your such a hard-working American , as if theres not millions that can easily replace you.
You're not getting respect because of comments like this. When you treat people like they're disposable they are going to treat you like crap too.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I rip into PT sups on my belt all the time. No ego. If you're going to cram way too much work into my 8 cube, to the point where when I get to my first stop I can't even open the back door. I'm :censored2:. And I'm going to let you know about it.
You're talking to the wrong people. And ripping into anyone just because you can is stupid. Maybe people would be willing to help you if you didn't treat them like crap.

If you come to me for a discussion I will do what I can to help. If you come screaming and yelling. Forget it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I'm a PT on belt Sup for a particular pre-load on a small sort , I'm a student and love the company and consider myself a team player and will do anything to make sure things run smoothly , I treat everyone with all the respect the deserve hence they are our greatest asset, but one thing that puzzles me is how there is a decent number of drivers that have this ego that they are better than everyone else , have awful attitudes and give no respect to lower management and also other workers such as the hourly during the preload. Id love to hear opinions on these employees that have these egos , from the drivers that uphold the companies goodwill and contribute to its great reputation , and also for those of you that feel the need to be arrogant and id love to hear how you can justify on how such a bizarre behavior is nessecary in the work place.
its the way of the world. same everywhere you go. ever hear the phrase "it takes all kinds to make the world go around?"

there is your explanation grass-hopper.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
PT sups dispatch in your center?
No but he likes to strike out at the first person he sees.
He is a coward and would never say anything to a full-time sup.
And he kicks his dog when he gets home in the evening/night.

Dr.Brownz

You're talking to the wrong people.

If you come to me for a discussion I will do what I can to help. If you come screaming and yelling. Forget it.

My sups try to say the same thing: except nothing changes after the disscussion they just try to ignore the problem hoping the driver fixes it and then suddenly when work gets rolled its a huge deal (because the dm chewed them out not because they actually listen to the driver or consider what they said) they try to play this always keep everyone positive game well that doesnt work when you cram 300 stops on a route that needs 134 max

Dr.Brownz

Well at my sort I know im not in charge of dispatching or have any part in determining how much work a driver has to work with , that's upper mgmt at my building, im in charge of making sure the belt stays moving , looking for service and saftey issues. If at your sort your PT sups are responsible for that kind of stuff and don't fix it after you bring it to their attention then yes that's their fault and they have it coming , I understand drivers obviously have a voice when trying to fix something in their work environment. Im saying a particular driver (younger man) at my building just has a bad attitude and does it for his own enjoyment and im sure he's not the only one in the company.

Maybe the company should stop scewing that driver over

Cementups

Box Monkey
...... but one thing that puzzles me is how there is a decent number of drivers that have this ego that they are better than everyone else .......

Um.......it's because we are. Duh!!!

60494620.jpg

ManInBrown

No but he likes to strike out at the first person he sees.
He is a coward and would never say anything to a full-time sup.
And he kicks his dog when he gets home in the evening/night.
I told my ORS to go :censored2: himself just last week. First time we've spoke in at least 6 months. And my $7000.00 mini bulldog is my whole world.