Egos

Holydriver

I agree with you , and If it were me id try to bring it up to my FT sup to fix it asap. However this guy im referring to in my first post, I just didn't see a valid reason for how he acted, besides the obvious fact that he's technically more valuable to the company and gets paid more. Still no excuse to be outwardly rude. That's all im saying.
i get it. but this is a part of life. some poeple are cool, some people are pieces of shhit. its like the people you choose to hang out with. some people you like and hang out with them, and some you choose to keep away from. he is likely a candidate for the latter group here

Dr.Brownz

I understand that , but the company gives you work , that customers give to the company , that gives the company money , that gives you money in your bank account, that puts that nice steak on the table and a structure to protect you from the harsh elements of the outside world.
That's what having a jobs all about , it may suck some days , or a lot but you can't join the army and bitch cause someone's shooting at you , know your role and know what you sign up for.
I didn't sign up to have uncomfortable unessecary rude conversations with other employees. Hence the point of my post in the first place.

LOL yeah we get paid so we should accept BS everyday and not be mad when someone does a s*ITTY job everyday and it adversely affects our day.

Last edited by a moderator:

ManInBrown

Lets be honest and real, the loaders arent trained right in the 1st place. The system that is in place now on how to load trucks, just doesnt work. The old school system worked way better than this DUMBING DOWN OF THE JOB NONSENSE THEY TRAIN THEM NOWADAYS.
What happened to this guy? Posted daily and then one day was gone. Strange.

Commercial Inside Release

Sometimes that "ego" is just exhaustion with new people, and UPS's famous revolving door. After the 100th 90-day hero breaking equipment, crawling on the belt, trashing areas, getting in your way, and putting you in danger and/or trouble... It gets old.

ManInBrown

Lets be honest and real, the loaders arent trained right in the 1st place. The system that is in place now on how to load trucks, just doesnt work. The old school system worked way better than this DUMBING DOWN OF THE JOB NONSENSE THEY TRAIN THEM NOWADAYS.
Jumpman check in let us know you’re OK. Very strange this dude just dropped off the face of the Earth after posting multiple times daily. Doesn’t add up. Gotta think he’s no longer amongst us. And not UPS amongst us, Earth amongst us like no longer ticking.

MAKAVELI

Jumpman check in let us know you’re OK. Very strange this dude just dropped off the face of the Earth after posting multiple times daily. Doesn’t add up. Gotta think he’s no longer amongst us. And not UPS amongst us, Earth amongst us like no longer ticking.