Egregious Mgmt. retaliation at UPS Greensboro

DS

Fenderbender
Any package worth $23,000 would probably be completely useless to anyone without a quasar vaucular adhesion monitor.

menotyou

bella amicizia
I don't know what you're talking about here.

This is a message board. You dont have to participate . You dont have to start a thread here venting on your hate trip with ups. If you do then you should be prepared to give some details.

How many details would you like? How about calling UPS Security. I doubt a $23,000 package ends up in the woods everyday.

Maybe, every week, but...

Braveheart

I have been a by the contract steward. I have always followed every rule to the letter of UPS rules and the contract. In the last year we have had a center mgr. put in place who will do anything to get rid of me. He has made up lies and to an extent gotten away with it. He will continue until I am discharged. I am being punished for being a steward and for filing grievances-nothing new=but this mgr. is actually making things up-what can I do ? Our local is presently in turmoil. Really, I break no rules- but this manager is making things up-HELP!!

I got the same problem. I document everything that happens every day at lunch and then again at home. File for everything that is harassment. Switching workloads, areas, trucks, start times, excess overtime, no overtime, seniority, etc etc

I do not file on little stuff like a sup moving 1 box from driver a to driver b on another belt or bringing me a new diad but on anything big I file.

Call the 1-800 number as well. Never get cornered in an office without a steward or a witness you can trust. Never talk to managers without a steward period.

Say as little as you can. Do not load the gun for them as they say.

tieguy

Banned
I got the same problem. I document everything that happens every day at lunch and then again at home. File for everything that is harassment. Switching workloads, areas, trucks, start times, excess overtime, no overtime, seniority, etc etc

I do not file on little stuff like a sup moving 1 box from driver a to driver b on another belt or bringing me a new diad but on anything big I file.

Call the 1-800 number as well. Never get cornered in an office without a steward or a witness you can trust. Never talk to managers without a steward period.

reading your post i think that ups has stolen your mind.

Dragon

Package Center Manager

Braveheart are you that paranoid? You do more work when you are off work just to prove what or cover/ prove what at UPS.

menotyou

bella amicizia
check out men's manager/clerk conspiracy post. we have some awesome examples of extreme paranoia here.
That paranoia was expressed by another in a different thread before I posted it here. Although, I share the viewpoint. If it's not true, you should see someone about your hormonal imbalances.
I like the nickname. Didn't know you thought about me that much.

tieguy

Banned
That paranoia was expressed by another in a different thread before I posted it here. Although, I share the viewpoint. If it's not true, you should see someone about your hormonal imbalances.
I like the nickname. Didn't know you thought about me that much.

You have clearly defined your demons and paranoia's here and they are many. this post alone highlights the swirling winds inside your mind. Instead of addressing the one point I made about your paranoid response you went off in 15 different directions probably dictated by the voices you hear.