Election 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Let's start with McVeigh.......

His motives were political....not religious. I've had simple minded people use his example before.

In post 251, I illustrated 26 examples of acts by muslims. Please give me more of your examples.

You dont have occupation of his "brain", do you??

you have no way of knowing what he was thinking or why.

Just as you dont have occupation of the brains of muslims.

Get over yourself, you are a FEAR BASED panic baby.

Grow a sack and just live your life without worrying about getting killed by a muslim. You have a greater chance of being killed by an american christian long before you ever confront a muslim.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So you're ok with censorship ?
If this is how her organization is doing things now , it is a good measure to assume that they will continue to do the same or even more after the election .
How can anyone support her if this is going to be the norm ?

Dude, give it up. Hillary is going to be your next president, and if all you have to offer are Old news stories involving hearsay, then your political party is truly dead.

All that is left is the laughing at you all.

TOS.

newfie

You dont have occupation of his "brain", do you??

you have no way of knowing what he was thinking or why.

Just as you dont have occupation of the brains of muslims.

Get over yourself, you are a FEAR BASED panic baby.

Grow a sack and just live your life without worrying about getting killed by a muslim. You have a greater chance of being killed by an american christian long before you ever confront a muslim.

TOS.

Hey TOS climate change attacked another hotel today.

http://deneenborelli.com/2015/11/islamic-terrorists-attack-mali-hotel-chant-allahu-akbar/

newfie

Dude, give it up. Hillary is going to be your next president, and if all you have to offer are Old news stories involving hearsay, then your political party is truly dead.

TOS.

hopefully when that happens she'll appoint you to an ambassadorship in Benghazi.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TOS.
What I posted was a NEW story .
Only you consider it an old story , just like your Masters have instructed you to say .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're trying to compare the acts of WBC with the acts of the muslims mentioned in post #251?.
You're trying to compare the acts of WBC Christians with the acts of the muslims mentioned in post #251?]
No, you're' trying to compare the acts as a deflection from my point. I'm talking about ideology.
Judging billions of people based on the acts of a few extremists is small minded.
I get it. Compartmentalizing all muslims into the category of terrorists makes these tragic events easier for you to deal with.

trickpony1

Oh, here we go with the "mushroom cloud" BS!

The "mushroom cloud" reference was my humorous attempt to describe Dave's reaction (mind blown) upon reading the 26 incidents related to muslims in post 251 (I think).

Try to read and understand posts within their contexts and more importantly.......

Try to keep up.

bbsam

Staff member
The "mushroom cloud" reference was my humorous attempt to describe Dave's reaction (mind blown) upon reading the 26 incidents related to muslims in post 251 (I think).

Try to read and understand posts within their contexts and more importantly.......

Try to keep up.
This is Current Events. The context is dung heap. Your BS fits well.