Election 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
s4C28rE.jpg
How about we end ALL FOREIGN AID and start paying off the debt.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
The little guy, the single voter, doesn't matter anymore. Have written 36 e-mails to different state senators and legislators in the last couple months. Have not received a response from a single one of the bastards.
Guess you've got to pay to play.
Bottoms,It boils down to this philosophy in our government...
MONEY.....OVER......EVERYTHING!!

Money is more important than the will of the people, more important than the well-being of the citizenry, More important than the land, water we drink and air we breath.....Money....well more importantly...PROFITS and Potential Profits are driving us over a cliff! When our gov. officials are spending 80% of their time in elected office begging for money from the rich of course the rich end up getting what they want even when a vast, overwhelming majority of Americans oppose their agenda....Money talks, Money corrupts, Money destroys, Money corrodes....Money in our politics and our government is the thing destroying this nation wayyyyyyyy more than any other thing...EVER!

Now that bribery is "legal" our reps can't see straight.....with all those $$$ in their face they become blinded by greed. And we all end up paying the enormous tab they leave....

moreluck

golden ticket member
Watching the debates today.....including the "Happy Hour Debate". They are saying that tickets to the main event are harder to come by than tickets to the NBA finals.

I Like the West Coast times for this.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I saw that but wondered if they even watched the debate. Carly was doing nothing but spouting buzzwords and euphemisms while sticking to her talking points. She didn't impress me at all.
That's the consensus from the debate watchers. The format didn't really allow for much more than buzzwords and talking points, I guess fiorina did a better job of it than the boys did. Ymmv.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
How about we end ALL FOREIGN AID and start paying off the debt.

Another simplistic "solution". Hey, how about starting with Israel? Then, let's cut-off all the food aid we give to dirt poor countries and watch all those millions of children starve to death. Same with medical aid, so even more will die. I could go on, but it's already over your head.

Just another couple of reasons why you and Rand are both idiots. He'll never be President, which is a blessing for all of us.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Another simplistic "solution". Hey, how about starting with Israel? Then, let's cut-off all the food aid we give to dirt poor countries and watch all those millions of children starve to death. Same with medical aid, so even more will die. I could go on, but it's already over your head.

Just another couple of reasons why you and Rand are both idiots. He'll never be President, which is a blessing for all of us.
It's not just a simple solution.

It's common sense.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
b99387876z.1_20141111164358_001_gb78lmdd.1-1.jpg
.The middle class would disapper instantly,Nothing but the poor and rich would remain as the welfare will grow.