Election 2016

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Protecting the 2nd amendment rights FOR ALL OF US.

Then you go on to deny those rights for some groups of people.
At least we agree that some rights granted us in the Constitution are NOT absolute.
Not every group of people have proven to be worthy of the responsibility to bear arms.

Criminals, Democrats and Muslims have all proven themselves to be unworthy by their actions.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Where's the "Drill Baby Drill" bloviating from the republicans this election cycle?

Will soon be "Tax Baby Tax" to pay for all those abandoned wells that need to be capped.

BrownArmy

Not every group of people have proven to be worthy of the responsibility to bear arms.

Criminals, Democrats and Muslims have all proven themselves to be unworthy by their actions.

Lulz.

Democrats can't own guns.

No wonder you're into Trump.

You do realize that democrat/republican/gay/staight/mexican/muslim/armenian/polish/russian...etc., each US citizen is afforded the rights given to them under the 2nd amendment, no matter their political affiliation, original nationality, or gender.

I shouldn't be the one to tell you this, but restricting rights based on political affiliation sounds a little Hitler-ish.

GO TRUMP: MAKE AMERICA WHITE AND HETERO AGAIN!

realbrown1

Lulz.

Democrats can't own guns.

No wonder you're into Trump.

You do realize that democrat/republican/gay/staight/mexican/muslim/armenian/polish/russian...etc., each US citizen is afforded the rights given to them under the 2nd amendment, no matter their political affiliation, original nationality, or gender.

I shouldn't be the one to tell you this, but restricting rights based on political affiliation sounds a little Hitler-ish.

GO TRUMP: MAKE AMERICA WHITE AND HETERO AGAIN!
A majority of mass shooters in the last 10'years have been either Muslim or Democrats or both.

Therefore, in the name of safety, I propose to add both Democrats and Muslims to this list of people that are not allowed to purchase, own or possess firearms.

We already do not allow convicted felons to own, purchase or possess firearms, so adding two more groups to that list should be no problem.

I thought you lib's would be happy.

Don't you like taking rights away from people?

realbrown1

...and you whine about "activist judges". Hypocrite.
As I should.

But I am not proposing to use activist judges.

I want legislation for this.

The evidence is undisputable.

Democrats and Muslims, or both, have perpetrated almost every mass shooting for the last 10 years.

I am calling for common sense gun control.

For these 2 ,groups.

Don't you liberals want to join this call for comprehensive gun control of Democrats and Muslims?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
As I should.

Democrats and Muslims, or both, have perpetrated almost every mass shooting for the last 10 years.

For these 2 ,groups.

Don't you liberals want to join this call for comprehensive gun control of Democrats and Muslims?

Didn't you say you have family members that are Democrats? You don't want them to be able to protect themselves?

MAKAVELI

As I should.

For these 2 ,groups.

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/12/18/...er-and-americas-sunni-shiite-wars-401099.html