Election 2016

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
GOP's Walker proposes vast union restrictions

At a town hall meeting in Las Vegas, Walker will propose eliminating unions for employees of the federal government, making all workplaces right-to-work unless individual states vote otherwise, scrapping the federal agency that oversees unfair labor practices and making it more difficult for unions to organize.
Many of Walker's proposals are focused on unions for workers at all levels of government, while others would also affect private-sector unions. Labor law experts said such an effort, if successful, would substantially reduce the power of organized labor in America.

Believe it or not there are actually teamsters who support this guy. smh.

wkmac

GOP's Walker proposes vast union restrictions

At a town hall meeting in Las Vegas, Walker will propose eliminating unions for employees of the federal government, making all workplaces right-to-work unless individual states vote otherwise, scrapping the federal agency that oversees unfair labor practices and making it more difficult for unions to organize.
Many of Walker's proposals are focused on unions for workers at all levels of government, while others would also affect private-sector unions. Labor law experts said such an effort, if successful, would substantially reduce the power of organized labor in America.

Believe it or not there are actually teamsters who support this guy. smh.

Some Teamsters today might find it unbelievable that the Teamster leadership endorsed Ronald Reagan too!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I watched both debates. The early one with 4 candidates was actually more informative because the participants each had more time .
The second one was Fiorino's IMO. Trump was ho-hum. Did you all notice the very hard hand punch given to Trump by Jeb? Too bad Jeb can't find words to use like that low five.

When Christie tries to be the voice of reason, something's up.
It was over by 8:15 here, so at least I didn't have to stay up very late.

moreluck

golden ticket member
MmFkcRf.jpg

Sportello

Has the entire field of GOP front runners imploded as of 9/20/15?

Seems like Fiorina, Carson and Trump are all doubling down on the crazy. Jeb! is a loser, who will take the mantel of St Ronnie and restore the Party of Lincoln?

BrownArmy

Has the entire field of GOP front runners imploded as of 9/20/15?

Seems like Fiorina, Carson and Trump are all doubling down on the crazy. Jeb! is a loser, who will take the mantel of St Ronnie and restore the Party of Lincoln?

These days, St. Ronnie would be on the JV stage, if he even made it that far.

moreluck

golden ticket member
These Hollywood types are sooooo stupid. Here's a direct quote from Rihanna (Maybe Chris beat her too hard)
"I mean people are voting for Trump. Who wouldn't vote for Kanye?!"

I got no ballot. Where is the voting? Did I miss it ?

BrownArmy

These Hollywood types are sooooo stupid. Here's a direct quote from Rihanna (Maybe Chris beat her too hard)
"I mean people are voting for Trump. Who wouldn't vote for Kanye?!"

I got no ballot. Where is the voting? Did I miss it ?

I'd as soon vote for Kanye as I would for Trump.

Honestly, what's the difference?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
get
Realbrowns hero calls it quits.. Bye Bye Koch Roach Walker........

My relationship with God drives every major decision in my life. Each day I pray and then take time to read from the Bible and from a devotional named Jesus Calling.

As you can imagine, the months leading up to my announcement that I would run for President of the United States were filled with a lot of prayer and soul searching.

Here’s why: I needed to be certain that running was God’s calling -- not just man’s calling. I am certain: This is God’s plan for me and I am humbled to be a candidate for President of the United States.
- Scott Walker