Election 2016

newfie

Like I said, Lewinsky was consensual. All of Drumpfs accusers have said the sexual assaults/harassment was not.

I'm not sure why you are so focused on his one Sexual Harassment in the white house case when there are so many more where Bill Clinton did force himself on women and even a rape case. The difference between Trump and Clinton are that Bills victims came out immediately where trumps suddenly remember something happened 10 to 30 years ago.

upload_2016-10-23_11-10-7.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm not sure why you are so focused on his one Sexual Harassment in the white house case when there are so many more where Bill Clinton did force himself on women and even a rape case. The difference between Trump and Clinton are that Bills victims came out immediately where trumps suddenly remember something happened 10 to 30 years ago.

View attachment 101802
Hey, look at that, Bill and Donald have the same number of accusers. For now.

MAKAVELI

View attachment 101802
I'm not the one focused on Bill Clinton. As far as Drumpf's accusers suddenly coming out, welcome to the internet age.;)

newfie

I'm not the one focused on Bill Clinton. As far as Drumpf's accusers suddenly coming out, welcome to the internet age.;)

you are trying to defend him by focusing on that one case and ignoring the many blatant sexual assaults of Bill's. Welcome to hypocrisy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy