Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by What'dyabringmetoday???, Oct 29, 2011.

1. What'dyabringmetoday???

What'dyabringmetoday??? Well-Known Member

Just curious if everybody voted?? (IBT election)
  2. Jones

Jones fILE A GRIEVE! Staff Member

3. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I voted and sent out over a thousand texts reminding members of local407 to vote.
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Pope/hall and the rest of the Hoffa/hall slate.
  5. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I voted for change.
  6. DorkHead

DorkHead Active Member

Hoffa/hall slate
  7. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

I did but I don't think "everybody" did. There has never been 100% voter turnout.
  8. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

Hoffa is going to win in a landslide. Local 407 endorses him. I recently had my picture taken with him we had our arms around each others shoulder. I look like a giant next to the man. He was full of piss & vinegar and I will put that picture up in my garage. I was watching some utube vidioes of Hoffa sr. That man was a true mother f¥(ker, organizer and union man. We need his sons name at the helm of our once great union. Pope winning will get us nowhere just gridlock & deadlock. These are different times we are living in now days. It is what it is I voted Hoffa slate
  9. What'dyabringmetoday???

Apparently you do not work for UPS.
  10. 728ups

728ups offending people on the internet since 1995

I voted Hoffa/hall as well. The next contract is way too big to have someone who has never been a part of contract negotiation leading the union
  11. JonFrum

JonFrum Member

12. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

13. What'dyabringmetoday???

And yet, 99% will complain about the way things are rather than actually acting like a union. Exactly why anti-union politicians and employers have the upper hand.