Eliminating Driveway Deliveries

Spiderman

Package Slinger
i have succesfuly eliminated driveway deliveries. i haven't used a customers driveway for the past 2 days and i also only back 8 times today. i love whoever came up with this idea

Treegrower

Is the regular driver making any attempts at fixing the problems?
Here we go again with rnning a route in trace. Go back to the posts of January 24th 2009 or so. I run it as close to 100% in trace 100% of the time. Or as close as possible. Mgt. set it up and ignored all my advice. Now, ME fix it? No way Jose! You want better numbers? Then change the numbers? Don't like the way it's run? Then YOU go out and fix it.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Here we go again with rnning a route in trace. Go back to the posts of January 24th 2009 or so. I run it as close to 100% in trace 100% of the time. Or as close as possible. Mgt. set it up and ignored all my advice. Now, ME fix it? No way Jose! You want better numbers? Then change the numbers? Don't like the way it's run? Then YOU go out and fix it.
Tree, I can't say as I blame you any. I spent an hour last fri with our PAS guy working on a rte that was screwed. Monday I was back on the same rte and there were no changes in EDD. I don't know if it has been fixed or not but I have no desire to help set up a rte when it makes absolutely no difference at all.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Tree, I can't say as I blame you any. I spent an hour last fri with our PAS guy working on a rte that was screwed. Monday I was back on the same rte and there were no changes in EDD. I don't know if it has been fixed or not but I have no desire to help set up a rte when it makes absolutely no difference at all.

Amen to both posts! When we first got edd, some years ago, I was given the DOL, which I put into the proper order. I asked that some things be corrected, and it took several weeks for them to comply. Some things are still incorrect, like addresses high to low or odd and even, but for the most part it's in great order, though most add/cuts are way out of order, I still run close to 100% edd order.

I have also eliminated all of my driveway deliveries. I know a lot of you guys would have problems doing this, but my route is perfect for this. I just drive down to the cul de sac and make a U-turn. About 99% of my residential streets have these. This way I'll never be tagged for cracking, spilling oil on, or any other insignificant thing that backing into a driveway can bring.