Email from background check

after two weeks of submitting my background check i got this email from infomart which does background check saying

The purpose of this letter is to notify you that InfoMart, a consumer reporting agency, is reporting the criminal or other public record information that may be adverse about you to:

FedEx Ground - Employee

The above listed employer has certified that it uses such public record information to determine your eligibility for employment, promotion, reassignment, retention, placement and/or volunteering. If you have any questions regarding your report or to receive a copy of your report, please visit.

Has anyone gotten this before?

Last edited by a moderator:

bacha29

Kendrick 33 is getting a small taste of what's in store for him. Big demands,small pay and all the bad treatment he's willing to tolerate.

Well there's google to search up my charges if your curious. The fedex hr status on my account says Background check in process – see communication from InfoMart via email or mail

bacha29

Your post indicates that we are talking about Ground. If so you'll likely be ok if you're going to be a preload or outbound grunt. However I doubt very much if any route contractor would put you in a truck unless he was scrapping bottom personnel wise.

thanks for answering my question and I already got the interview the HR guy told me just wait for the background check to go through and ill get hired

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

after two weeks of submitting my background check i got this email from infomart which does background check saying

The purpose of this letter is to notify you that InfoMart, a consumer reporting agency, is reporting the criminal or other public record information that may be adverse about you to:

FedEx Ground - Employee

The above listed employer has certified that it uses such public record information to determine your eligibility for employment, promotion, reassignment, retention, placement and/or volunteering. If you have any questions regarding your report or to receive a copy of your report, please visit.

Has anyone gotten this before?

Nope but that may be because I have never been arrested.

BootsOnTarmac

Infomart is just reporting to FedEx your criminal background and address history as well as DMV info if your going to be a driver. If you are going for just a handler position all they care about is the drug test, felony and address history. I suggest you get Infomarts report whether or not you get the job. This will help you clear up any problems with your history and hopefully get you a better job.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Infomart is just reporting to FedEx your criminal background and address history as well as DMV info if your going to be a driver. If you are going for just a handler position all they care about is the drug test, felony and address history. I suggest you get Infomarts report whether or not you get the job. This will help you clear up any problems with your history and hopefully get you a better job.

Excellent advice. I would add that the same should apply for your credit report.

I just got my report in the mail today and on the paper and I saw this
"Not eligible per your criteria."
" Service that is not eligible: Criminal history"

After that it shows all my charges I got arrested for.

Does that mean I didn't get the job? On the fedex website the hr status says background check is still in progress and I thought they will hire anyone if the charges isn't felony or not severe and willing to work.

BootsOnTarmac

At this point you will just have to wait for the FedEx response. They should point out the specific reason why if they reject you, but you may have to request that in writing. Right NOW is the time to correct your past by doing better in the future. Hopefully time will cloud your past. Good Luck, sincerely.