Embarassing Moments !!

over9five

Staff member
[h=2]er·satz[/h] adjective \ˈer-ˌsäts, -ˌzäts, er-ˈ; ˈər-ˌsats\

[h=2]Definition of ERSATZ[/h]: being a usually artificial and inferior substitute or imitation<ersatz turf> <ersatz intellectuals>

Jeez Dave, we're only dumb truck drivers and warehouse workers..... :-)

Nimnim

The Nim
I once punched myself in the face while unloading. . .

I was in a dropframe, and picking up a forever bag. Well the little brass ring on one end of the bag caught the corner of a flap, my hand slipped free of the bag and continued it's upward direction right into my face. Thankfully no one saw it, but I did stun myself for a few seconds with that sucker punch.
th_090_.gif

See post #38
It chronicles where Dave embarrassed himself in post #36, had second thoughts and edited it out.
For the record 407 is a beautiful man, but we have decided to just be friends.

Only a man truly knows how to satisfy another man. Maybe Uppy was sending a hint.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Originally Posted by UpstateNYUPSer
....and I hope that you are one day able to talk openly about your ersatz homosexual relationship with 407....

er·satz

adjective \ˈer-ˌsäts, -ˌzäts, er-ˈ; ˈər-ˌsats\

Definition of ERSATZ

: being a usually artificial and inferior substitute or imitation<ersatz turf> <ersatz intellectuals>

Now that I know what ersatz means, I can only conclude that Dave is offended with 407's and my "artificial and inferior imitation" of homosexuality because he is the real deal.
I'm not sure what thread or post gave Dave this "ersatz homosexual" impression, but I apologize for any emotional distress or physical harm he may have inflicted upon himself as a result of this heinous transgression.
Any similarities to anyone real or imaginary is purely coincidental.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This has been a great thread. My only regret is bringing out the big gun too early. I think other people haven't shared their stories cause they cant measure up lol.

Keep them coming people we can't just let this thread die.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I delivered a car seat to a lady years ago and said "congrats,when is the baby due ? " she replied with I am just fat, it's for my sister's new baby !! oooohps walked back to the car feeling stupid !!

Brownslave688

I delivered a car seat to a lady years ago and said "congrats,when is the baby due ? " she replied with I am just fat, it's for my sister's new baby !! oooohps walked back to the car feeling stupid !!

I've heard way to many I'm just fat stories. Ill never tell anyone congrats when is the baby due. Risk is high with no reward.

TheKid

I was a rookie doing a route with a supervisor. We were delivering to an abbey. I walked in and said 'hello'. . . . nothing. As the monk was signing for the pkg I tried to make small talk, 'nice day , huh ?' . . . . 'have a nice day' . . . . nothing. On the way out I commented to the sup , 'Wow , not very friendly , huh?' As he was attempting to give me a dope slap he says . . . . they take a vow of silence. Not my finest hour.

Brownslave688

I was a rookie doing a route with a supervisor. We were delivering to an abbey. I walked in and said 'hello'. . . . nothing. As the monk was signing for the pkg I tried to make small talk, 'nice day , huh ?' . . . . 'have a nice day' . . . . nothing. On the way out I commented to the sup , 'Wow , not very friendly , huh?' As he was attempting to give me a dope slap he says . . . . they take a vow of silence. Not my finest hour.

How are u supposed to know that u got the last name right?

Kind of like the British? Guardsmen. Not sure what they are actually called or where they are.

My brother in law says they stomp once to warn u to knock it off. He's quite the daredevil but he says one stomp was all He needed to not find out what would happen next.

TheKid

How are u supposed to know that u got the last name right?

Kind of like the British? Guardsmen. Not sure what they are actually called or where they are.

My brother in law says they stomp once to warn u to knock it off. He's quite the daredevil but he says one stomp was all He needed to not find out what would happen next.

I am old , this was BD . . . . Before Diad

johnson427

Went to get a sig from the receptionist at a state bldg. She looked right at me as I said I have 1 pkg you. She says, and who are you with? I say, uh UPs as I point to my shirt all irritated. She says I'm sorry, I'm blind. Talk about feeling like a dumbbell ass!

DougHeffernan

2nd week as a full time driver.
While making a deliver through a half open overhead door., I bent down going in..didn't bend down going out while I was typing last name in diad.. Wham!

Way to make an impression.

S

serenity now

2nd week as a full time driver.
While making a deliver through a half open overhead door., I bent down going in..didn't bend down going out while I was typing last name in diad.. Wham!

Way to make an impression.

i can see that so well / left a mark too, i bet