Embassy Attacks

klein

Für Meno :)
Re: REAL CLEAR POLITICS..... polls and tracking!

Honestly, I think Obama is a strong prez !
He is going to track down those 20 people that killed those people in the embassy.
You think he is just sending in the marines to defend the consulates better ?

Nope, he will get those suckers ! And if he succeeds before election day - then I'll doubt very much that people will share your thoughts , that he is weak !
Besides that, it will win him the election even easier.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Hey TOS, I have a small question for you.
With all the cruel dictators that used to control the Middle East , how come not one Ambassador was every killed ?
The last one to die was 1979 , 33 years ago.

wkmac

Hey TOS, I have a small question for you.
With all the cruel dictators that used to control the Middle East , how come not one Ambassador was every killed ?
The last one to die was 1979 , 33 years ago.

The short answer.

Hillary Clinton : We created Al-Qaeda - YouTube

General Wesley Clark tells of how Middle East destabilization was planned as far back as 1991 - YouTube

As I said, Blowback!

Just an aside, make note that Clark's speech took place in Oct. 2007' and then ponder what has happened 5 years since.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I started this thread with what info I could find.
Now I have learned that the movie excuse is nothing but a cover story.
This was a planned attack that started at 10pm local time.
The incident does not appear to be a random mob scene, but rather an opportunity that militants seized.
The attackers used a rocket-propelled grenade, a weapon not traditionally carried by protesters, but commonly used by terrorists.

The attack is believed to have come in two waves.
The first wave got inside of the compound, and a second wave penetrated a secure location inside the building.
The compound was not secured until after 2am.

Until a full autopsy is completed , we can only guess at why he was unaccounted for until his body showed up at the airport. One picture shows him with a large gash on his head , and possibly bruises on his torso.

So you acted before you had any facts? The scenario above is not accurate, either.

menotyou

bella amicizia
So you acted before you had any facts? The scenario above is not accurate, either.
I heard this scenario from KT McFarland this morning. She is far more knowledgable in this area than any of us. I am not saying she is right, but she certainly believes she is. It sounded very plausible to me.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
I heard this scenario from KT McFarland this morning. She is far more knowledgable in this area than any of us. I am not saying she is right, but she certainly believes she is. It sounded very plausible to me.
Plausible? Yes, somewhat accurate? Yes. Totally accurate? No.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Did the Lamestream media get bent out of shape while campaigning back in 08, Obama spoke against Bush on Foreign policy issues and war??? Wait...i can answer that. HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!! They carried the water for the Messiah and were right behind him kissing his arse.

www_Sticker_Tk_kiss_my_ass.jpg

www_Sticker_Tk_kiss_my_ass.jpg

island1fox

Accurate or not accurate ---word is spreading that those truly religious people sodomized the Ambassador before murdering him.

Would Allah approve ???

brett636

Really? That's low.

I believe they did the same to Gaddafi after they killed him. As I said before these people are savages, and Mark Levin had it right when he said you have to have a civil society for democracy to take hold. These crap hole countries do not have anything resembling a civil society, but they do have the perfect environment for iron fisted tyranny to flourish which is exactly what is occuring.

bbsam

Staff member
I believe they did the same to Gaddafi after they killed him. As I said before these people are savages, and Mark Levin had it right when he said you have to have a civil society for democracy to take hold. These crap hole countries do not have anything resembling a civil society, but they do have the perfect environment for iron fisted tyranny to flourish which is exactly what is occuring.
I never heard that. Could you post that story?