Emmanuel AME

Sportello

This thread is about nine good people that were massacred for no reason other than the color of their skin.

I can easily tell which posters I would not like in real life from their posts in this thread.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yes, all black people are just like this guy. Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson immediately come to mind, as do all the NFL, NBA, and MLB players you idolize, but conveniently forget are mainly black. There are plenty of YouTube videos about stupid white people too. Any reason you didn't choose one of them?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There's plenty of juvenile delinquents doing nothing in juvie.....make them pick all crops for a dollar a day. Idle hands no more!!

You would last 15 minutes in the fields. Most white people probably about an hour. I guess we can call you "San Clemente Joe", because you're tough and know how to handle those delinquents. Maybe they should have to wear pink shirts too. Typical dumb Conservative non-solution.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yes, all black people are just like this guy. Clarence Thomas and Ben Carson immediately come to mind, as do all the NFL, NBA, and MLB players you idolize, but conveniently forget are mainly black. There are plenty of YouTube videos about stupid white people too. Any reason you didn't choose one of them?
Again someone is making wild assumptions on who I idolize .

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I've never seen Ben Carson get run over by the ice cream man while "Teaching me how to dougie".

Most Athletes are black???? Get out of here. Most NFL QB's are white (That's racist). NBA, yes. MLB players are predominately from the Dominican, or Japan, and there are all of 4 black players in the NHL. Thanks for reminding me though, I almost forgot. SMH

He didn't choose a dumb white person video because if he chose a WHITE one, it would have the appearance of racial bias, and we don't want that now, do we?

moreluck

golden ticket member
p
You would last 15 minutes in the fields. Most white people probably about an hour. I guess we can call you "San Clemente Joe", because you're tough and know how to handle those delinquents. Maybe they should have to wear pink shirts too. Typical dumb Conservative non-solution.
Pink shirts, pink boots, pink work gloves.....you don't work,you don't eat.........kind of like the REAL WORLD......work, eat, survive.
Call me dumb another time and you're on queque..........You're so brilliant you've come up with different ways, but even your Thesaurus is going to run out of terms.
You're so smart you get the gender wrong on the nickname. TTKU